Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo Rank-Architect

Immortal

Well i finally decided to a quick review on the Clan Dojo Rank-Architect. I feel that it should be split into two different ranks. The reason for this is because my Clan Members wish to build things such as decorations and a few rooms. Currently the rank Architect allows them to build and delete stuff, with the added option to delete stuff it makes it hard to trust some clan members to be responsible. Especially when you have a large clan it could cause "griefing" within the clan. If the rank of Architect was split into two separate ranks it could allow them to build decorations and rooms and be happy. For example i think there should be two separate ranks; one that allows to build and destroy and one that allows to build. Further more i think there should be a additional two more ranks that allow clan members to be decorators and not room creators; one that allows to build and destroy and one that allows to build.

Well thats the end of my review, leave a comment below if you feel this would be a good change for the Clan Ranks.

Thanks for reading ^-^

By allowing them to build, yet not delete, wouldn't that be just the same to a griefer? "Oh, I can't delete this room/decoration, but I can still waste capacity by just building more!"

Having a decorator rank as sort of a "half-architect" wouldn't be bad though. I know you can adjust the permissions of individual ranks as the warlord, but I believe that decorations and rooms both operate off of one permission, so splitting those into "build/destroy room" and "build/destroy decoration" would be needed first.

EDIT: Also, shouldn't you only promote people you can trust to the architect role anyways, since you are also giving them the ability to use up your clan's vault for resources/credits to build this stuff?

Edited by FalseIncarnate

By allowing them to build, yet not delete, wouldn't that be just the same to a griefer? "Oh, I can't delete this room/decoration, but I can still waste capacity by just building more!"

Having a decorator rank as sort of a "half-architect" wouldn't be bad though. I know you can adjust the permissions of individual ranks as the warlord, but I believe that decorations and rooms both operate off of one permission, so splitting those into "build/destroy room" and "build/destroy decoration" would be needed first.

EDIT: Also, shouldn't you only promote people you can trust to the architect role anyways, since you are also giving them the ability to use up your clan's vault for resources/credits to build this stuff?

True, i thought of that after i posted this, but yes i mainly posted this because for decoration building purposes more then allowing them to build rooms. But Architects cannot use Clan Vault Resources unless they are also promoted to the rank of Treasurer.

Edited by Imortel