The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Performance On Ps4

(PSN)KISSHD

Hello before i start for all you pc players i get it you have a very high power machine to push 100fps or whatever, and that's cool but today i'd like to talk about the PS4 unacceptable performance for Warframe. Its ridiculous the fps drops and the crashes should not be happening on the ps4. Its powerful enough to run Warframe with stability. Look at Dc Universe Online that was a ps4 launch which ran at 30fps now runs at 60fps smoothly and fast. Battlefield 4 runs as it should on ps4 incredibily, but why when i get on Warframe i get like drops to 20fps in survival. Yet when i play solo my fps is stable and barely drops. Its kinda weird i play solo smooth game i play with other bad wif connectivity and resource drop lag and fps drops and i run on a very good wifi standard. I love the updates coming to ps4 i see that they have made the loading times a lot faster, but before new content we need better performance fixes thank you. 

Yes as much as i would love them to fix it i really don't think they will any time soon. All they seem to be concerned about is shoveling content down our throat than fixing a problem that has plagued the game from its launch. I am glad that my game doesn't crash every time i do a void survival because of the lag, but it is still far from lag free. It really &!$$es me off that we have a console that is 16 times as powerful as last gen yet warframe runs at a ps3 level. PLZ fix or just improve this soon DE, its great you are releasing content but if i cant play it without dropping into 20fps or even less it doesn't feel like a major improvement or addition to the game  

does everyone complain the moment they hit the forums for the first time without reading or taking a look at the history. good point youngn0121 perf has improved and continues to improve. the game is a beta for a reason i truly wish though before you gripe about what should be unacceptable do a little research. everyone at DE has worked extremely hard to keep this game progressing forward and it has done an amazing job at it. i believe if we could just point out the glitches with screenshots to prove them or clipping affects or sound effects it would help the community instrides. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM instead might help just a bit more.

Edited by (PS4)R6CHAMELEON

does everyone complain the moment they hit the forums for the first time without reading or taking a look at the history. good point youngn0121 perf has improved and continues to improve. the game is a beta for a reason i truly wish though before you gripe about what should be unacceptable do a little research. everyone at DE has worked extremely hard to keep this game progressing forward and it has done an amazing job at it. i believe if we could just point out the glitches with screenshots to prove them or clipping affects or sound effects it would help the community instrides. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM instead might help just a bit more.

I may be new to the forums but I have been playing since ps4 came out, and how is fixing glitches going to fix the frame rate? I know they have increased performance but it is still, i think unacceptable for a next gen console. I will have to agree with the person who started the tread Battlefield 4 a game that is broken right now due to glitches runs smooth (performance and frame rate wise) with 64 people in a game on map that is probably twice as big as most of the tile sets. Lastly i would like to say I know they work hard to progress the game but if they haven't completely fixed something wrong from the beginning they really aren't really moving forward