Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Raidcall Group For Players Looking For A Warframe/gaming Community

wesdafierce

Hello everyone!

I just created a raidcall based mainly off of Warframe but also with many other gaming sections too.
If you are a member, feel free to message and refer more people as I would like this group be a 
helpful and active community.

General Description:
Based on Warframe right now. This is a gaming community for players to receive help from others or just grind/farm with people. If you are looking for a clan, I've got you covered (majority of research complete) and if you need any info on the game, I can quickly look stuff up or just help from the top of my head (lots of hours clocked..like..lots...).
Other than that, we've got a group playing LoL, Battlefield, and Survival games pretty consistently. 
If the group passes 20users then tournaments with play rewards can start being hosted and I feel like that would be fun for everyone.

RaidCall IP: 9094220 The people in the group now are running at PST so if you are a non-member, hopefully one of the mods will be on to add you when you are on. If not, just apply and it will be approved on the same day

General rules are as follows:
1. Respect each other. Feel free to troll friends but don't piss off random people.
2. If you are using a mic. please do not bleed out background noise, You will be muted or temp moved to AFK.
3. Spamming is well...annoying... so don't do that... O_O

4. If you would like to create a channel for a game just message me (cellowest) or a group moderator. Most likely, we'll make you a new channel and make you the channel moderator.
5. If you would like to be a group moderator, the other group moderators will decide together BUT - this will only apply once there are more members.

Hope this all works out! Enjoy! And please don't be shy about talking to one another!