Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serious G3 Harvester Farm No Noobs Please

(PSN)killerbunny53

Hi guys I've been trying to get G3/Harvester to spawn for a while... I haven't gone to get my G3 mark yet and last time I got attacked by harvester I was ranking up all lvl 1-5 things in solo so yeah I got wrecked...   I'm planning on starting doing some runs Monday and I'm posting this in advanced if anyone is interested.  If u need to get marked we can play a few rounds to get you marked, but it would be nice if you are already marked.  

When they spawn I don't want to f*** it up because it is so hard tot get them to spawn in the first place.

I am going to be using Boltor Prime, Nekros, Orthos Prime running a power strength/spam build all maxed so I can carry myself.  Make sure u can do the same.

Please have a mic, and use your good loadouts.  Please mature people I don't want to listen to squeakers for hours and I'm pretty sure no one else wants to either.   I was thinking 3 Nerkos and 1 Rhino, but we can do whatever.  

If you want to get in on this and try to get ourselves the Detron and the Braak messsage me PSN: killerbunny53

If you are marked by Stalker to that would be nice since he only drops Dread for me I'd like to get Hate and Despair with you guys to:)

See you soon,

Bunny

Edited by (PS4)killerbunny53

Yeah I'm game bunny. Building Nekros now, so won't be ready til Sunday, but won't be up to par to run G3. I can run Rhino Prime and Boltor Prime. I just crushed them last night, so I gotta get marked again, but I'll be ready for Monday. What time do you run? I usually can't get on till about 6pm (earliest) or 7pm EST.

Oh yeah, marked several times by the Stalker, but haven't seen him in awhile. Last time I got Dread, so looking for Despair and Hate as well.

Edited by (PS4)iTJ84

Yeah I'm game bunny. Building Nekros now, so won't be ready til Sunday, but won't be up to par to run G3. I can run Rhino Prime and Boltor Prime. I just crushed them last night, so I gotta get marked again, but I'll be ready for Monday. What time do you run? I usually can't get on till about 6pm (earliest) or 7pm EST.

Oh yeah, marked several times by the Stalker, but haven't seen him in awhile. Last time I got Dread, so looking for Despair and Hate as well.

That's cool man add me and just get desecrate maxed on him and I'll see u monday:)  

i can help you out mate. i'll bring my loki and we can two man those A******s!

Sure man add me I currently only have PC on vacation or I'd add u myself:)

If you're up for non-stop farming, HMU. There is literally a 0.1% of us losing to G3

#Hysteria

lol #hysteria ok add me and I'll see u monday:)

Edited by (PS4)killerbunny53

That's cool man add me and just get desecrate maxed on him and I'll see u monday:)

I'll get to working him. See ya then.

Didn't think to ask, but what kind of Nekros build are you looking for? I'm assuming a spamming Desecrate build correct?

Edited by (PS4)iTJ84

Yep. Might be able to get on around 4pm EST. Just as long as work doesn't keep me.

Oh and please tell me you know how to run Interceptions!! Played some yesterday with randoms and… SMH. Put it this way, there were several times I left after 1 wave cause I got tired of revving and going behind people to recapture towers cause they were running off and getting killed. I knew there was no way going 4 waves to get a key was gonna happen.

But there were others when me and 1 other went 6 waves (when the key finally dropped) just the 2 of us, so if people play it right, it's a cake walk. :)

Edited by (PS4)iTJ84