Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A New Clan To Join...

(PSN)demoncheck16

Yet again i find myself looking for another clan. Due to the fact everyone in the one i am in right now are all leaving. I am currently looking for a Shadow or Ghost clan to join that has a lot of members, who play a lot and are on the leaderboards when it comes to events.

I do play this game alot and i am still waiting for the next update.

If you are a leader of a Large Shadow/Ghost clan and wouldn't mind having another join then send me a PM on here of what its called and # of members and such. :)

Yet again i find myself looking for another clan. Due to the fact everyone in the one i am in right now are all leaving. I am currently looking for a Shadow or Ghost clan to join that has a lot of members, who play a lot and are on the leaderboards when it comes to events.

I do play this game alot and i am still waiting for the next update.

If you are a leader of a Large Shadow/Ghost clan and wouldn't mind having another join then send me a PM on here of what its called and # of members and such. :)

Sure you can join my clan :) We're all friendly and help each other out when needed. Send me a friend request on PSN : brandon207_ when I'm next on I'll invite you to my clan, looking forward to having you in the clan :)