Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade Focused Clan Recruiting Name Is Tenative. Phase One Ghost Clan.

DirkDeadeye

I want to call it the greedy milk consortium. But, when I find 8 other traders...we'll decide on a name. I beleive everyone should have an equal share of the say and decision making in the clan. If trading is your end game, this is the clan you want. If you'd like to rise above to be a tactician or recruiter, I will promote you, if you feel that you can't do your job, I will demote you. But I will not kick you. I do not care if you're interested in just being a part of the network, so long as you abide by the clans standards.

When we move to storm, and mountain, I will accept people who are interested in clantech. You make a donation to construction, or the clan bank and have at it..When you're done, let me know. I will remove you. That simple. We both win.

I am a salesman with over 10 years experience in face to face customer calls. Marketing, distribution, and sales. I am a force to be reckoned with in my profession, and I want to extend that into my favorite passtime. I want to teach people the art of the deal. The art of establishing return customers, gaining their trust through honest, loyal service to them. No scumbaggery, or ripping anyone off. Flipping is fine, as long as you aren't extorting anyone. We want to teach the value of certain things, but at the same time, a generous deal, is what it is. And if I don't catch win, or the enforcers do not (to be explained internally) there will be no troubles. There is a preimium to be paid for new things that are farmed, aside from that we will hammer out a price list. And we will be the prefered line of traders to do buisness with. We love to farm profitable items. We love making deals. We hate hustlers and scammers. We will make trading a better place. And we take all of the platnium from /trading.

Once you make it past initiate, you are one of us. Equal say in anything. You are required to know your stuff, or be willng to learn. Otherwise, you can pay for your blueprints, and leave.

Management will be flat. I assume responsbility of Warlord just to hand out privledges, but other than that I am no better than you. And you are no better than anyone else. Other than initiates, who are welps, learning the trade.

Speak your mind to me, do not treat me as a superior. We are in this because we are traders.

This is phase one of recruitment. I will interview you in game, I want to make sure you know the trading atmosphere. You will be the core members. You will be the ones to help create merchants.

We will establish a fair and reasonable trading network. I know enough people I trade with that appreciate it. I get a lot of repeat customers. I make a lot of plat. I want the savy, and the people who like to farm, which is parallel to rising your MR to fill out the ghost ranks.

If you're not experienced, let me know, I will hold onto your name when we move on to phase 2.

We will become the standard in trading. We will dominate the market. And we will do it honestly, and kindly. We will not hustle anyone. We will not rudely shoot down lowball offers. We will educate people the value of what they are selling. (case by case basis)

Find me in game. DirkDeadye, but be prepared, cause I will grill you in phase one. Or reply here..heh

Edited by DirkDeadeye