Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Cobra Unit Welcomes You/ All Players Welcome

mixmasterjosh

Hello there ! Welcome to The Cobra Units recruitment page! thankyou for taking the time to take an interest in our clan :).

About us:

so lets get straight into it, we are a storm clan looking for players who engage with warframe on any level, means if your a newbie just starting out or your further into the game our doors are open to anyone !.

our Goal as of right now is to expand our numbers and all of our members are on hand to assist in anything that you need help with such as getting a mod you've wanted for long or helping you farm etc.

Our Dojo:

currently we stand at a mighty!! 12 members... but fear not ! over the past month we have built a mighty dojo that is worthy of your interest, the dojo consists of four floors with the bottom floor being the research floor where all the research rooms have been built and nearly all weapons have been researched, along with that we also have finished the research for the solar rail and will begin to build it when we feel the time is right.

Research rooms-

krml.png  9n83.png  3xxr.pngyb9w.png

the second floor consists of the rooms required to build the dojo i.e. reactors and oracle but also has gardens sectors that branch off. third floor is where the trade room can be found along with extensions that lead to barracks's/dueling rooms and also the hall that leads to the elevator that take you to the top floor.

finally the top floor as of right now consist of two clan halls leading to the observatory room for when you just want to chill out and look it space, tis actually quite nice!.

some of the rooms in the dojo-

kg3g.png  4hmk.png  htdz.png

Trading room                                                        Spawn room                                                 Junno water garden

maps for the floor layouts-

c48r.png  uecr.png  95du.png  kil0.png

we do also have our own emblem as well, based off of the sharingan design-

545p.png                5i9j.png

our members right now (in order of rank)

Skaafel- Grand Marshal

MixMasterJosh- High Overseer

Antracia- General

theinboundthunderofblack- Officer

Sergeants-

jakdup1

Kungpaobeef

Soldiers-

heloaq

DivusMagus

Three-Dimensional

Galaxy Bash

Initiates

HotchiI

Cyberspace100

all of us are very active players so rest assured you will get the help you need!.

We do also have an alliance called the sol federation, currently we are at three clans, all of which are happy to help in the alliance tab.

the only rules we have is to be active when you can and to contribute to the clan as much as you can other than that were out to have FUN!, were not a clan that is suuuuuper serious, we've looked into a majority of other clans and most of the time they have a huge lists of rules to which we feel would just inhibit the nature of your growth in the clan and also limit the fun so we simply stick with the two rules listed above.

so again thankyou for taking your time to read about us, if you would like to join us then please feel free to post a reply below and I shall also post a reply as soon as I can informing you of your invite :), you can also send me a message in game if you like as well

CHEERS

mixmasterjosh

runs this page.

1367551190932.png

Edited by mixmasterjosh