Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Spawn Location On Normal Missions

LongIron

Right kinda getting tired of enemies spawning literally in front of my face, just see em pop into existence, kinda ruins the flow of trying to move stealthily. An example was trying to do an alert that only had a few minutes left, was moving through ok without getting the alarms set off, then boom, spawned infront and behind, saw me instantly and nowhere for me to go. Way too often I find jestering spawns, I cannot remember which map it is, i think its on Mercury, at the end of a collapsed tunnel area, as soon as you touch that point some spawn on top of you.  Is there no radius boundaries for enemy spawns, so you dont walk out an empty room and get shot in the back?

Right kinda getting tired of enemies spawning literally in front of my face, just see em pop into existence, kinda ruins the flow of trying to move stealthily. An example was trying to do an alert that only had a few minutes left, was moving through ok without getting the alarms set off, then boom, spawned infront and behind, saw me instantly and nowhere for me to go. Way too often I find jestering spawns, I cannot remember which map it is, i think its on Mercury, at the end of a collapsed tunnel area, as soon as you touch that point some spawn on top of you.  Is there no radius boundaries for enemy spawns, so you dont walk out an empty room and get shot in the back?

Happens every time...

Edit:

42gQoWn.png

Edited by Octoknightx