Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Ghost Clan : Enless Agony Is Recruiting

Pain7440146

I just started this clan recently my gammer tag is pain7440146.

I play Warframe daily with a few hour of gameplay depending my mood and my freetime currently i play as nix lv 15 or loki lv 13 with cronus lv 16, branton lv 21, lato and wyrm. i play on asia region.

About Enless Agony Clan:

1. currently only 1 member at july 6 2014

2. the dojo is already up and runnig

3. requirement to be a member there is none because as mention before i also a low ranking player

Clan theme: open for all the reason why is i have an experience in the past where i try to get in clan for ninja saga(face book Game) my recruitment is always rejected and i notice for that same game any member who is not active and not giviving resource frequently is kicked out.

Motto : everyone can become a memeber of a clan

Goal : 1.everyone can be part of the clan

2.to research

3.to train

note : to every posible member everyone an be part of the construction team of building nodes and decoration for dojo just contact using the information provide on what to build

when this clan already reach 10 member all the member can deign our clan emblem that are appropriate to the clan name and i will choose the best one to be our new emblem

face book profile name = Abdul Azim

if anyone who want to join endless agony just contact using the information given or just reply this post

Edited by Pain7440146