Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Picking A Fight Just Genuinely Curious..where's My Wyrm Primes Prime Rifle?

DirkDeadeye

I don`t see the problem, i mean it`s just a weapon to get mastery points. The weapon itself isn`t visible and the beams won`t be "gold" since you can change energy colour.

It's not a problem, we were just told we'd get it. Is all, I'm wondering if it's still gonna happen or is it being pushed back deeper in the pipeline. That's really all.

And full disclosure, I'm 10k away from 16..so there's a tiny touch of ergancy. :x

No in order to get the laser rifle prime, you need to kill Void Vor with a snipetron vandal, while being Excalibur prime.

In all seriousness, hopefully update 14 will bring the shiny weapon!

Damnit, I only have the snipertron vandal. :(

Developer hands appear to be tied with U14.

I'm sure you will receive it somewhere in the near future, however.

Probably it. That's fine.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

I don`t see the problem, i mean it`s just a weapon to get mastery points. The weapon itself isn`t visible and the beams won`t be "gold" since you can change energy colour.

Oooooor, they could make it shoot steady streams! Wishful thinking!

It's not a problem, we were just told we'd get it. Is all, I'm wondering if it's still gonna happen or is it being pushed back deeper in the pipeline. That's really all.

And full disclosure, I'm 10k away from 16..so there's a tiny touch of ergancy. :x

I hope U14 will be released on the 16th of july. Untill then we`ll just have to wait :(

No in order to get the laser rifle prime, you need to kill Void Vor with a snipetron vandal, while being Excalibur prime.

In all seriousness, hopefully update 14 will bring the shiny weapon!

Considering the recent threads on this it might not be wise to make light of the subject

Edited by Azawarau