Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1916 Rangers

Desamos

1916 Rangers

1916 Rangers now recruiting, 2 spots left. Looking for committed players who want to help our small ghost community be strong.

How it started:
Me and my best friend Osteth got back on warframe a month ago. We weren't on since game release, and only played a month or two after it just got released. After we got back on, we were compelled to make our own clan. Once we saw how the dojo system works, we were inspired to create something magnificent. I don't know how we did it, but we maximized our dojo with full of wonders, even maxing our capacity with 100 rooms, and almost completed an entire dojo with beautifully designed decorations. I tell you, me and Ossy put every day hour and week making it beautiful. We never cared to start a guild (inviting others in it), but I gave it a try. After completing half the decorations in the dojo we were blessed with some clan members that filled the dojo with contributions and eventually made the dojo one. We could not have done it without our clan members and I'm honored, and now compelled again to recruit more people in the 1916 Rangers community.

About our clan name:
Me and Ossy have been gamming together for a while now, and for the most part, we have always chosen to be archers, rangers or snipers. It was just the status of a ranger that symbolized about our past, present and future. The 1916 year is a back story.. Kind of hard to explain it here, but If we're ever talking through a mic system (Skype, or Vent), I can explain it to you later.

Our clan logo:
My gf is coming up with a cool design, so it will change, but for now I hope you guys enjoy what we have.

1916RangersLogoDelta.png

Requirements:
1) Don't be greedy, if you need a certain item, I, my generals, ossy, are all driven to help you get it by killing, slicing, and dicing.
2) Enjoy the game, I know there's grinding in it, but most importantly, our motto is to enjoy the game. Release your daily stress and anger on an enemy by chopping their limbs off.

How to get promoted in our clan:
You'll start off with 1916 Recruit. Be active with the clan, or active in general. If you have a good attitude, and actually enjoy playing the game, this will give others in the clan and gamers joy; this will grant you promotion to 1916 Member, making you officially part of our team. To get 1916 Ranger promotion (this grants you the use of our magnificent dojo), you would have to contribute to some of our decorations. Your contributions will show me how much you actually care about the dojo and the clan. We are a ghost clan, so it's really not hard to contribute, there's not much you need to put in to make a single banner for example. This will give me the honor in promoting you to a fully pledged 1916 Ranger which is highest position available in our clan atm. Just PM me, Ossy, my generals, or Rangers a whisper to grant you host privilege, to donating to the dojo. Once you donate let me know. All General and Lord positions are taken at the moment.

How to join:
Send me a message either through the forums by clicking on my account and sending me a message. Or just post it here. You can try whispering me in-game but I'm usually on a little later during the day due to work and school.

Current Members:
1916Lord: Desamos
1916Lord: Osteth
1916General: WarReap3r
1916General: MatrixNeo123
1916General: C1bubba
1916Ranger: the_man1015
1916Recruit: Fakeshrooms (just joined welcome!)

1916Recruit: The-Dark-Leviathan (just joined welcome!)
InfestedNoobS#&$: The_Creater (this rank signifies you haven't been on for a very long time without due notice, and you're about to get kicked soon haha)

P.S. All research is completed. 

Edited by Desamos