Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Shadow Clan: Space Kats

MetByTheLow

f7d5d13152ec63df9f04824ce7e44518.png

Who are we?

We are a small set of friends who want to make a fun clan and watch it grow into something amazing.

Who are we looking for?

We are looking for anyone who wants to join an active clan and can show up to play for a little bit every week. Especially  when Events are up and running.

Is your Dojo complete?

The Dojo is mostly complete. We are missing a few research things, but we should be finished in a few days.

Does age matter?

No age does not matter. Rank and age doesn't matter either as long as you can get the job done.

I have a very talented walrus that can play, could he join too?

We welcome all walrus's that want to join the clan as long as they can keep up.

How many members are you looking for?

We want as many as we can get ;however, they must be active once a week. The more the merrier.

Can I have a promotion?

Wow you're pushy... Hold up man (or woman), I would prefer to get to know you first and see how you handle certain things and then we can talk about promotions.

Does your clan have a logo?

We do! It's the two cats in the top two corners in our picture!

I used to be in the clan, but now I'm not due to etc...?

We welcome you back of course! You know, as long as we have open slots for you.

Are you Noob friendly?

I, myself have spent most of my time on Warframe helping noobs... You could say we are noob friendly.

How do you communicate?

We mostly communicate thru our TS3 server, the address is as follows 71.123.136.91, it's password protected so that it can prevent non-clan members from joining. You can also use any way of communicating in game. We are pretty good at keeping track of that stuff.

Interested?

Pm Me onsite here, reply to this topic with your ign(in game name), or PM Sean_Epicness_III.

PM us with:

Your in game name

Why you want to join (can be simple as "I like Cats")

Can you use TS3 (if you can't. We prefer if everyone has access to teamspeak to both talk and listen to head clan members)
Edited by MetByTheLow