Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

60 Minute T4 Survival

RuFi0

I'm looking for any players of high mastery (like 10+ give or take), real pros that know how to play the game and use teamwork. I don't have much to do in this game anymore but one thing I enjoy is doing high wave, super long survivals and defenses. Especially void T4. I'm looking for friends that know how to use teamwork and cooperation - people that know their role in the squad and play it perfectly.

Some problems I have run into:

1. People just want to join the T4 key to get the loot, they aren't really interested in going the distance and want to extract after 20-40 mins.

2. People agree to the plan, but deviate from it. When it's agreed beforehand that we'll find a room to camp, but then people keep running out of the room to chase kills.

3. People agree to a certain playstyle, but don't follow through. ie Nekros starts off desecrating consistently but does so less and less as time goes on.

The lineup I usually run:

Banshee

Mag

Nekros

Loki

All have corrosive projection aura.

Banshee soundquakes for CC, Mag will shield polarize to kill mobs, Loki revives and pops capsules, Nekros gets the greens. We do this in a choke point so that we can bottleneck the mobs, that way shield polarize has the most damage.

So are you up to the challenge? Add me in game, Rufi0. Let me know and I'll add you to the list of elite players that like to go the distance on challenging modes just for the fun of it.

I might want to run Mag Prime.  I've never used a Forma on her or anything but she's built pretty amazingly and I'm up to this challenge.  Let me know if no on else offers Mag Prime.  I'm Mastery 10.

edit: in game name is thelastpwnr99

Edited by thelastpwnr99

Nice, I got some people on my team. I got this idea for the lineup from the Tenn O's video of their 2 hour T4 survival. It works pretty well, but we need to have plenty of energy plates since we're running Corrosive aura. You can check the video here.

I'm willing to try some different lineups though, this certainly isn't the only one that will work, just one I've had success with.

Hi,

If you are still looking for members, i would be happy to join one of your runs. Getting tired of the oh lets go for a 60 min run and after 15 min the firsts are starting to die or after 5 min someone has to go afk to eat....