Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Without Their Helmet

Canadope

someone already did one of these with Saryn and Trinity :p

don't know where it went though

you can do this by cropping out your frame from your screenshot then edit it on a application like photoshop,then crop out the possible opening for your frame's helm and paste the face that you want to put, then put gradient or adjust the hue/saturation to make it look different,and use a hard brush for the edging. :D

I use references a course but I don't just copy and paste these faces and put them on there. I keep the reference picture open in another window and I draw from that and add and change whatever I need to to make it look more like I need it to. These are drawn.

I don't make lies, I draw from and use colors from the reference faces before editing them,the bodies on the other hand I draw on because I don't want to take up on my time drawing the bodies from scratch. the art is about the faces and not the bodies themselves therefore I am not too worried about drawing the bodies from scratch. and these certainly do not take 3 months to draw.

You have great skill. You can color. You can add detail and stuffs.

But when the thing is 90% + Perfect fit, it's becomes too obvious...

If the OP of the Excalibur Minecraft had said that he used spritecraft, everyone wouldn't mind and appreciate it. Again, don't make it end like that thread. I'm pretty sure a lot of people do notice but most didn't want to say anything or wasn't there to see the quotes.

Thank you for your concern though, I wouldn't want people to think I was lying to them.

You could have admit tracing and still noone would burn you or insult you for being a bad artist or anything, after all they were great artworks... when I gave the compliment to you the first time, I did it knowing parts of the artwork were traced but they look wonderful... now the deception, refusing and bending the truth kinda killed it abit...

Edited by yuikami

Dude I'm sorry I see that you are trying to not let these people be lied to. But I'm saying the faces were in the window, and I drew very close replicas and colors from them yes. The bodies were traced and I left them in there. I did use the man from godzilla final wars though. No not a lot of work was put into these but these are just concepts man. I'm being honest, traced on the bodies faces used from pictures and colors sampled from them.