The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necros And Valkyr Abilities

Tsunami_san

First i will start with th valkyr  since  its  the shortest.

When using histaria then you do  instantly after   it does not count as th buff being active  yet all your  energy is spent and you die.   This needs  fixing  so that   when it goes active oit   works  as intended. Th player should not die  fo any reason other than jumping of a  building  out of th map  ect.

Now  for the  necros:

Desecrate is the biggest problem.   the corpses need to stay out longer on th server even if they are not visible to  all clients  so necros can desicrate them more efficiantly instead if they miss a  cporpse fo 2  seconds   thats  really  too short a time to use abilities  like this that require dead  enemies to be near.   Say making them stay visible to the clients for  20 seconds.  Though still removing the graphics as  it doe now  so not to strain the graphics cards.

Fear:  Needs to do damage over time as  the  enemies  run away from the necros.  This will bring more use into a  very unused ability.

Fear is bad because enemies run at light speed making it harder to shoot. They should be slowed (cowered in fear. you drop on the ground and crawl).

That and the "Cannot be recast until duration is over" makes it a crappy panic button. I can understand skills dealing damage and having huge cc doing that but this thing only CC. A bad one too.

Desecrate : Get Natural Talent.

I think the issue with hysteria is that it uses the claws instead of your melee weapon. Have it use the equipped weapon, and then buff melee in general so that it's not worthless compared to gunplay.

Also, check your spelling.

Hysteria being looked at, I will not comment.

For Nekros, my only concern is Desecrate: it is definitly a very useful ability. The kind of utility that I would like to see more, rather than new aoe damage clones.

But I think its gameplay is boring, and I do not consider it fun. Do you?

Hi . I spent lots of time to get nekros. I finaly got him and I wanted him that badly I payed plat to rush every bp to get him I even got rid of my hydroid wich I baught with plat. Im so angry NEKROS ABILITYS DO NOT WORK 1 time out of 20 for soul punch whay a joke I end up standing therr trying to use mt abilitys and it mot working and im just die all the time. This game is going down hill. Late updates and crappy patches that dont work ...... please fix I have spent to much money on this game . Fix fix fix and hurry . I wont be playing this game any more or spending any more money untill its fixed PS4

Hi . I spent lots of time to get nekros. I finaly got him and I wanted him that badly I payed plat to rush every bp to get him I even got rid of my hydroid wich I baught with plat. Im so angry NEKROS ABILITYS DO NOT WORK 1 time out of 20 for soul punch whay a joke I end up standing therr trying to use mt abilitys and it mot working and im just die all the time. This game is going down hill. Late updates and crappy patches that dont work ...... please fix I have spent to much money on this game . Fix fix fix and hurry . I wont be playing this game any more or spending any more money untill its fixed PS4

Why would you drop hydroid instead of getting new slots....

Shouldve read the forums

Why would you drop hydroid instead of getting new slots....

Shouldve read the forums

Why would he spend plat on rushing and buying frames but not buying slots?!?!??!?!!  0~o 

Then blame the game and the developers?  Make bad choices in life then look for someone to blame I guess.

Anyway, even if the graphics were taken away but the game had to keep track of the corpses for that long it would seriously screw with spawns in survival missions and still be a lot to calculate.

Nekros is fine, if you spec for desecrate spam then fear is actually a good panic button because the duration is shortened.  It might be nice if stuff cowered or were confused but i find it useful.  Shadows of the dead though is right behind tornado and everything hydroid as most annoying abilities in the game.