Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank5 To 6

ReiganCross

WHAT THE F*** ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?! Really, i feel like i'm just making a pointless excersize here, i could not hit those targets any @(*()$ faster then i am doing right now!... I'm going now with the Bronco with Quickdraw and Barrel Diffusion and i could not get ANY more faster and precise at hiting those things then i am right now, and yet it does NOT seem to end!! What are the rules, damn it, what do you want from me, you damn wierd-&#! manipulating Lotus?!

(Also, yeah, it's kind of reasonable as it stands right now, a little more Practice and i'm sure i'll make it. Just wish there was a way to not pressure me to get it right in a single try...)

That is the network of Orbs around you correct? If so I had a lot of trouble on it at first cause I didn't know what to do at all so I failed. On my 2nd attempt I was able to figure out what to do and got to round 3 where two problems showed up; one is that round 3 the target swaps at like the speed of light and 2nd is that there is absolutely no indication on how well you're doing, so you don't know how many you need to hit ...just a timer.

I was able to finish it on my third try, only thing I can recommend is a fast firing weapon with a quick reload speed (I used the Viper), and not to right click while shooting cause the zoom makes it harder to see where it moves too.

I hope this helps; it was defiantly a frustrating one.

Probably shouldn't try to complete a target test with a mini-shotgun. Just sayin'. And yeah, using an automatic rifle and/or pistol is probably your best bet.

Edited by Asbyn

Probably shouldn't try to complete a target test with a mini-shotgun. Just sayin'. And yeah, using an automatic rifle and/or pistol is probably your best bet.

The fact that it can only be done with specific weapons kind of &!$$ me off too... Now i'll have to work on a Viper too, and i'v never had any intention of making it -.-'...

Passed it on my 1st try, I read it from the wiki that I need to shoot a glowing orb continuously, so I think it will be good with a weapon that have high clip capacity - less reload time, high accuracy - no miss.

So I went with my a gorgon, high clip size, high accuracy (the first hit is highly accurate, it miss a lot because of the recoil. )

I think I'll be fine with even a Braton or an AkLato, point is high accuracy and decent clip size.

Passed round 1 and 2 perfectly, got ducked up at round 3 that I failed it, but still the test is completed and I went to rank 6 so ...

Try to pass round 1 and 2 with no miss, I think you should pass the "unbelievably hard to aim with lighting fast white glowing orbs movement" ...

You do not need to use a specific weapon, just make sure you have it modded to meet the challenge. Clip size or reload speed are important, as well as fire rate.

I am not ashamed to admit that I failed this test twice before finally overcoming it, and I did it with a Paris so the argument of specific weapons needed is silly.

I welcome this challenge to the game! It makes it fun and forces you to think and use your head! Put those skills you've aquired over five ranks to the test, and you will earn your title in rank six.

Tip: You needed fire at any of the orbs other than the one glowing - this will help ammo consumption and reload issues.

I still think the third round is to break neck fast and is too much of a pace changer.

all the other tests have something in the game that you can develop this skills... What in the game is a fickle to hit as the third round...

Hell the grinders are easier to pick off.

I still think the third round is to break neck fast and is too much of a pace changer.

all the other tests have something in the game that you can develop this skills... What in the game is a fickle to hit as the third round...

Hell the grinders are easier to pick off.

Yeah, they did make, right HERE the hardest target in the game. But i guess that's the purpose of training Accuracy. In the principles of training, i would make my ninjas go trough hell and back and when actually on the field they'd never even FEEL the dificulty of the test i'd put on them. It actually makes story sense that Lotus would put us trough some legitimately insane test and i think this is as though as it gets. (I swear, if i have to go trough this on Rank 7 and up i'll be VERY &!$$ed.)

It's not an accuracy test though, It becomes a reaction test for no other reason then to add a Suprise handicap in an already somewhat nerve racking test due to the short timer.

and story wise the Tenno having ranks doesn't make sense... sicne its stated Tenno are MASTERS of combat who haven't lost any of there skills just there memories.

If you can already slaughter a few hundred dudes solo, I fail to see why your rank should be dictated by some BS simulation that will never concevable show up in the game itself.

Unless the Grineer develop funnels.

And to quote one of the greatest Marksman in history

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."

and thats my problem with the third Round... It stops testing your accuracy and starts testing your reaction time

an Accuracy test shouldn't have the words Eyeball it, Don't use the aim, Up your fire rate, Clip size and reload speed and hope you hit it on the third round. THAT A DAMN PARADOX OF AN ACCURACY TEST.

An accuracy test should test you on making your bullets count, IE starting you with a low number of shots and only giving you little ammo back so you have to make your shots count.

If the test was gradual build up to it, I'd probably not have a problem with it, Hell Lotus recentering you of the starting target and warning you about the handicap, I'd feel less like I'd been punked.

As it stands, The Third round is Nintendo hard for the pure sake of being Nintendo hard

Edited by FrostWolf

It's not an accuracy test though, It becomes a reaction test for no other reason then to add a Suprise handicap in an already somewhat nerve racking test due to the short timer.

and story wise the Tenno having ranks doesn't make sense... sicne its stated Tenno are MASTERS of combat who haven't lost any of there skills just there memories.

If you can already slaughter a few hundred dudes solo, I fail to see why your rank should be dictated by some BS simulation that will never concevable show up in the game itself.

Unless the Grineer develop funnels.

And to quote one of the greatest Marksman in history

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."

and thats my problem with the third Round... It stops testing your accuracy and starts testing your reaction time

an Accuracy test shouldn't have the words Eyeball it, Don't use the aim, Up your fire rate, Clip size and reload speed and hope you hit it on the third round. THAT A DAMN PARADOX OF AN ACCURACY TEST.

An accuracy test should test you on making your bullets count, IE starting you with a low number of shots and only giving you little ammo back so you have to make your shots count.

If the test was gradual build up to it, I'd probably not have a problem with it, Hell Lotus recentering you of the starting target and warning you about the handicap, I'd feel less like I'd been punked.

As it stands, The Third round is Nintendo hard for the pure sake of being Nintendo hard

Y'know, that makes loads more sense then what i though... I agree the S#&$ out of you.