Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Trouble?

5oClock

i wasnt sure where to post this so i guessed that feedback would be fine, since im giving you my feedback about some wierdness i had with login.

I entered my login info as usual and it said login failed, check your info, even though i had entered it correctly

so i went to the website, changed my password and still didnt work.

so THEN i went to the forums to look for help, i was logged in but when i went to the forums i wasn't logged in, so i clicked log in, but when i did it said i was already logged in.

i know, right?

the solution was to go to the main site, log out then relog. that seemed to even fix the issue i was having logging into the game itself, which seems wierd.

even then, my extractors are pending all the time so im not sure about that.

Anyways, thats that, i thought the community might get a kick out of it or something.

just gotta share my problems so you can know about them and all that good stuff.

EDIT:

Ok so the relogging the forum thing didnt fix my game, for some reason my game just doesnt want me to login, i managed to login once, collect my extractors and attemt to replace them but it said they were pending the whole time, i logged out and cant log back in again. Serverside issue? who knows.

Edited by 5oClock

I haven't been able to log in for a week now. I've tried changing my password, lookiing at the firewall settings, router settings, port settings, restarting everything, contacted support which told me to do everything I had already done.

I even connected my computer by ether cable to the modem to bypass the router, just in case that was where the problem was located.

Nothing changed, I still can't log in.

hmm. ive had this before but i just waited and the problem fixed itself but this time its back and more prominent.

by prominent i mean its not going away :/

hope you get your problem sorted out, mine seems to have magically fixed itself again.

Edited by 5oClock