Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Bind My Account To Steam

Ivyx

So i bought some Warframe items on steam market and i cant bind them to my game trough steam.
I went to account management and there was also no "Verify in-Game Steam Economy items" link or button it was sopose to look like this ( http://i.imgur.com/qWfqUTW.png ) but mine dosent have that. Wen i first launched it dint appear any in game pop up menssege saying To bind steam to the game :c

I need help or any information i have ben searching in the net and i still cant figure it out.

Thx for your time.

I think i accidently binded my account to a old account i had and i did a new one i dont think that makes diference right ?

I think i accidently binded my account to a old account i had and i did a new one i dont think that makes diference right ?

If your Steam account is bound to an old unused account, I think it does make a difference... I'd suggest submitting a support ticket, as suggested in post #2.

If your Steam account is bound to an old unused account, I think it does make a difference... I'd suggest submitting a support ticket, as suggested in post #2.

il ask about that if they can undo that i just hope so :c