Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Born Sinners Recruitment Post

(PSN)ReturnOfASinner

Hi I am Poop, most of you have probably heard my name before on the DE streams. Anyways, I decided to make my own clan and am looking for Tenno to join. There is no restrictions, anyone can join. I want to make this clan "family" oriented that is very competitive..i.e solar rails, and future updates that might take place where it is clan against clan. I hope you decide to join "our" clan and I hope to see you in game. Also, it is fairly small ghost clan at this point, but do not fret we will grow, and I started two weeks ago but I wanted to get the research done/the dojo done, before I recruited anyone; in order to have my bearings. I believe that the dojo, and most of the research is completed in the coming days that I can start recruiting people for this clan. I hope you join, and if you need more info do not hesitate to ask me in game. Thanks Tenno! We are all Born Sinners.

Edit: This clan has come to fruition reaching Shadow clan status and is about to reach Storm tier status in the coming days. This has grown from a measly 1 person to 28 in total. If you would still like to join we are fairly active, I am on most of the day as well as the clan members. We would appreciate if you would join our clan to hopefully make it more awesome! 

Edited by (PS4)UPoopWenUSeeMe