Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafting Help?

Taiman1

Question

Hey guys, I'm loving this game! But the only issue I'm having is that I bought blueprints for dual Zoren as well as a Boltor but I've played dozens of missions and yet found no sign of the components I need for either. All I need are 2 morphics, a neurode, and alloy plate. I've checked where to find them and replayed the boss battles a few times and yet still no stuff. Plenty of credits, mind you, but I cannot buy this kinda thing so they are useless at the moment. Any help in finding that kind of stuff, or perhaps there's a trade system I am unaware of? I'm a Level 18-rank 2 Frost, name: Taiman. Help is appreciated.

3 answers to this question

Materials drop from any enemy or locker in missions, enemies being your best chance at finding any. You will see the materials dropped (they look like the picture from this link http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Resources). Morphics seems to be quite easy to find when you don't want them, but you should try the boss on Mercury Tolstoj a few times. The Neurode should also drop fairly easy from the right boss. Alloy Plates should be farmed from regular enemies, but might take a little longer

As indicated in Wiki, Alloy Plates drop in several systems. You do not need to farm a boss to obtain them, they're random material loot drop that occur through regular play of missions in those systems.

And while Neurodes and Morphics have a higher chance of dropping at the designated bosses, they may also be obtained in regular missions as chance loot from killing enemies or from opening containers.

I myself have gained many Morphics simply from destroying storage bins while doing missions on Mars and Pluto.