Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bladestorm + Power Range Mods

(PSN)Bansai_

Question

How do range mods exactly affect Bladestorm ?

Do they affect only circle (I assume this is what wiki calls AoE) in which mobs will be marked, or the max number of mobs that can be marked, or both ?

I just started playing as Ash and am in need of some guidance as to which mods will be best suited for him.

3 answers to this question

it increases the possible distance between the first target and the last, the aoe, but bladestorm is "binded" to 1 or 2 tileset of distance, which means that if you use bladestorm in one room, it won't affect enemies in another room, unless you are using it in between 2 rooms (near a door)

range mods on ash are useful only when you are playing a defense or interception (i'm talking about overxtended of course) because you have a single large tile and some minor spawns around it

anyway, the wiki has anwers, give it a try http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

Edited by Regar

Thanks for the reply, just one more question as I can't see any info on it on Wiki.

What about maximum number of "marked" mobs ? Is it everyone in the XX meter radius or is it capped ?

Edited by (PS4)Bansai_