Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add A Test Room In Dojo

Johny5X

I have been playing the game for some weeks and i thought that there isn't a place where my warframes can test their weapons/abilitys  on enemies without the difficulty of aiming at them because they are moving or the risk of dying.Adding this room to a dojo can make players think more about the endless posibilities that their weapons/abilities can have and find out the weakness of each enemy.This can be used with the codex list (Just an idea :) so that if you fullfil an entry you can test your weapons to that enemy or at least a kind of hologram like a tenno specter.Please think about this because it can make the game much more intersting

JOHNY5X

Me too.But mostly because i want to see the potential of each weapon like damage,status chance,explosive radious that kind of stuff

Yeah. There are always the numbers in the codex, but they're not nearly as fun as explosions. And of course, you can always test stuff in the actual field, even if it's not optimal considering any complication a normal mission can bring.

But yes, you who have played for a few weeks, like you stated, might not be as familiar with the numbers and systems like a total nerd like myself who's been playing non-stop for a year! So a training room could bring something nice for not only newer players to familiarise themselves with the game's mechanics, and new content, explore different ways of modding etc.