Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

...my Kingdom For A New Warframe!

Withinfinite

Making Warframes isnt just something you can do; Its a quest, a mission.

A very tedious one.

Its gotta be easier. Its like locking a class in TF2 unless you pay or get a bunch of stuff to pay and make it in game. And then you wait for ten bazillion years for all the blueprints to build into pieces that take another bazillion years to get that Warframe. Im still waiting on a new one I started grinding for like two weeks ago to finish tonight.

Then you buy more Warframe slots...sheesh.

Yeah the slots are cheap but I thought you could make anything in this game, IN the game. And if there is a way in game then plz tell cause im dumb then.

And your dumb for not expecting me to be dumb.

Not saying "mak evraythang evar freae becze freay to plai" but its irritating to make one damn Warframe, let alone more than that. F2P like TF2 and DOTA2 make money off of cosmetics. Not unlocking the characters and classes. Want to play Heavy or Scout or some new guy in DOTA2? Pay me you dirty peasant.

That kind of mentality is not acceptable for this learning environment. Please see me after class. Or use this list to improve making Warframes so its fun!

(What a strange concept...)

Make:

1) Getting the stuff to make Warframes easier, or atleast the blueprints easier/drop consistantly.

If you want an incentive to make people spend their hard earned platinum on, then make bluprints and resources that make the Warframe count towards a discount to finish the thing.

You should be making money on the cosmetic items anyways. If not, you arent making enough silly hats.

2) Make Warframes build faster, not taking minimum 4 days, not counting the grinding. Takes like a month to get a new class in this game without paying. That just plain whomps. And so does paying to rush.

3) No Warframe (Or weapon for that matter) inventory limits or make the ability to expand obvious or possible without spending cash dollars. I dont want to have to spent like $5 just to load platinum into my account to get more room.

you're blowing this way out of proportion. learn2patience. also, digital extremes have no publisher for this, they pay the whole development out of their own reserves. so with it being a new and unestablished ip they can not rely on the same model stupidly popular genres/games can.

you're blowing this way out of proportion. learn2patience. also, digital extremes have no publisher for this, they pay the whole development out of their own reserves. so with it being a new and unestablished ip they can not rely on the same model stupidly popular genres/games can.

Well said

I'm waiting for Rhino, Saryn and Nyx to finish atm (3 days are so long D:). And I just need more Rubedo and Credits for the other warframes. I don't think they should change much.. maybe an easier way to get the Banshee blueprints.

Aside from the OP's impatiance and obvious struggle with RNG, I totally agree that unlocking extra slots and space for warframes and inventory shouldnt be platinum only. Im okay witha platinum option, but I feel there should be an obviously more time consuming, expensive free way to obtain more space. Plat should and will be quicker and so any free equivalent needs to be difficult enough to justify platinum purchases.

Going to touch on a few things that have been said here, so bear with all the quoting.

Making Warframes isnt just something you can do; Its a quest, a mission.

A very tedious one.

Its gotta be easier. Its like locking a class in TF2 unless you pay or get a bunch of stuff to pay and make it in game. And then you wait for ten bazillion years for all the blueprints to build into pieces that take another bazillion years to get that Warframe. Im still waiting on a new one I started grinding for like two weeks ago to finish tonight.

We'll stop here for the moment. Now, I highly doubt you've been sitting at your computer for two straight weeks farming this. The total amount of time has probably been less than 3 days. Which, when you consider how long it takes to find "rare" objects in other games, really isn't that bad.

Then you buy more Warframe slots...sheesh.

Yeah the slots are cheap but I thought you could make anything in this game, IN the game. And if there is a way in game then plz tell cause im dumb then.

Apart from the obvious of you already stating that you're dumb, we often warn players that Slots, Skins, and colors are the only things not attainable in-game. And what has DE done in response to this? They've added skins to the Alerts now. Seriously, they're shilling out enough "paid content" for freeloaders (not implying that you are one, this is just the term I use in general for those players that constantly cry that they aren't being handed enough in a F2P game. Again, not accusing you of being such....yet anyway. I still haven't finished your post).

And your dumb for not expecting me to be dumb.

NO YOU! D;

Not saying "mak evraythang evar freae becze freay to plai" but its irritating to make one damn Warframe, let alone more than that. F2P like TF2 and DOTA2 make money off of cosmetics. Not unlocking the characters and classes. Want to play Heavy or Scout or some new guy in DOTA2? Pay me you dirty peasant.

That kind of mentality is not acceptable for this learning environment. Please see me after class. Or use this list to improve making Warframes so its fun!

(What a strange concept...)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those games also host advertisements all over their site. Now look at this site. 0 advertisements. That's right folks. DE is receiving no support for this other than what you're throwing at them. So not only are they freeing your gameplay/forum browsing from useless adds, but they're also giving you a majority of their irl currency items for FREE.

Make:

1) Getting the stuff to make Warframes easier, or atleast the blueprints easier/drop consistantly.

If you want an incentive to make people spend their hard earned platinum on, then make bluprints and resources that make the Warframe count towards a discount to finish the thing.

You should be making money on the cosmetic items anyways. If not, you arent making enough silly hats.

Read the above post. I won't come back to this one other than to say that all drops are RNG. So if you're not getting something, you're not offering the correct sacrifices to the RNG gods.

2) Make Warframes build faster, not taking minimum 4 days, not counting the grinding. Takes like a month to get a new class in this game without paying. That just plain whomps. And so does paying to rush.

Pay for convenience. You can CHOOSE to pay and get things now, or you can choose not to and suffer the wait for it. Plus it's not like the game locks you in the Foundry while something is building. There's nothing stopping you from continuing playing, exiting out of the game and playing something else, or even just taking a break while you wait for your item to finish being completed. Also, the minimum it takes is 3.5 days. Not 4. And it's nowhere near a month to acquire a frame. Hyperbole only works when the exaggeration HELPS your argument, not damages it.

3) No Warframe (Or weapon for that matter) inventory limits or make the ability to expand obvious or possible without spending cash dollars. I dont want to have to spent like $5 just to load platinum into my account to get more room.

This is the freeloader attitude I referred to earlier. The "I didn't pay like everyone else, but since this is a Free To Play game I deserve the same exact things" attitude. Let me ask you a question: If you worked in 100+ degree weather every day til you dropped and I sat in the shade being fed grapes, would you be upset if we received the same pay for it? Of course you would. Why? Because you're commiting a service that I am not, yet I still gain the same benefits from it that you do. Same with those paying here. Wanting to be handed the things that the rest of us had to buy is, in my honest opinion, an idiotic and ludicrous request.

I also fail to see how some players that apparently enjoy this game to the extent where they feel the need to collect every Warframe and weapon available.....can't seem to part with $5. Unless you're poor or something, which then begs the question of how you have reliable access to the internet and whatnot.

I played 1 hour yesterday and got all 3 blueprints and started crafting them. 12 hours later, boil them together and wait for 3 days.

Taking a month woot?

The exaggeration was strong in that post methinks. Aside from Banshee, I doubt that it's taken me much over a day to farm for any Warframe....and that's including my infamous 16 hour naps that happen sometimes e.e

You start the game with 50 platinum.

Instead of buying "crap" that can be crafted ingame, use it to buy inventory slots.

If not mistaked, 20 platinum gives you an extra warframe slot.

The worst part about this statement....is that it's constantly spammed in region (at least in NA-East). Literally anytime you read "Hey I'm new" you'll read "Only spend plat on slots" not even 30 seconds later.

If I'm not mistaken it's 20 plat for a Warframe slot, and 12 for 2 Weapon slots.

I'm waiting for Rhino, Saryn and Nyx to finish atm (3 days are so long D:). And I just need more Rubedo and Credits for the other warframes. I don't think they should change much.. maybe an easier way to get the Banshee blueprints.

Meh, it could've been much worse. They could've made additional Warframes only purchaseable via platinum, which come to think of it is probably how a few certain companies wouldn't handled it (I won't say any names, but one rhymes with the name of a member of the A Team that was portrayed rather horrendously by Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and the other rhymes with "Daprom").

To the issue of Banshee, I believe they're going to release a Europa boss to help deal with that eventually.

Before I caved and bought Rhino, I tried for two days to farm the systems blueprint from Jackal. I spent two days playing nothing but Fossa for I had gotten the helmet and chassis already. I figured, "Why buy it? I already have two components that dropped one after another. How hard could this be?" Cue, 48 hours later and a busy college life. I only ever got circuits from Jackal, and only 48 of them at best. At least give me 50 billion of them!

However, there have been other times when I have gotten extremely lucky in getting blueprints I wasn't even trying to get (2/3's of the Trinity frame). So, I don't know. I definitely can understand what it's like not getting what you want time and time again, but I also know what it's like when I DO get what I want on the first go.

There's also something about farming that puts me off, though. I still do it, for sometimes games require the patience to farm and to face endless trials. But, doing the same thing over and over again does something psychologically. And Warframe's farming (at least for new frames) is different. It's farming chance, really. There is a chance you can get a drop, but it's not guaranteed.

Edited by Ne_krosis