Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Update

(PSN)Evan7899

Yea same happened to me and my buddy. But the launcher didn't seem to download any update  :O And it's not breeding grounds, I don't see the mission anywhere in the operations/alerts. Hopefully they answer cuz i'm really curious. Especially since PS4 just got an update 4 days ago. It's interesting to know that DE can actually update the PS4 version on the fly, but aren't allowed to because of Sony. Kind of annoying.

I hope they improve loki primes drop chance on T1 survuval because I have done about 250 minutes of it today and nothing. I got the BP first try and systems first try. Haven't tried the helmet yet.

I got it in my first couple tries, Its random. the helmet too me the longest

The update was meant to be a small amount of hotfixes to address obvious problems occurring after release. It MAY have also been used as a key to release the Machete, but seeing as how the Machete was released about an hour later, this seems unlikely. 

This had happened during U13 to address problems freezing while in the dojo. It's very likely this Hotfix was to address similar issues.

And DE PLEASE  Fix the enemies not spawning/ appearing bug on near every game mode. Especially interception. To fix this in game the host must leave, sacrificing their own loot/reward to give the other 3 theirs. Just today I lost 3 T4 keys and a T4 interception, wave 4 because of this. I hope it was in the hotfix but this is just ridicules.