Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On The Game Recruiting

Mabonmabli

Hi all

On The Game (oTg) gaming clan is now recruiting new, old, casual or hard-core players. We have an integrated website, forum and Raidcall for those that want to use it. The clan is for all types of players, void runs, Tower team games or just somewhere to call home if u like more solo/pug grps etc.

About oTg:

On The Game is a gaming clan outside of the world of Warframe with teams and members playing in games such as LOL, CS:GO, Sc2 etc. Established a couple of years ago for some friends to get together and play, and generally mess about on TeamSpeak hehe.

Warframe clan:

Being a fan of Warframe for a long time i have (at last) decided to start a clan to represent oTg here. After filling the ghost clan we decided to expand so our members have more people to play with, and our long term goal is to create a community where everyone can play the way they want and have fun doing so (grp play, solo play, leaderboard/event climbing etc).

All research is done in the dojo and we currently have 3 floors where the research rooms and (comming soon, utility rooms) are in close proximity to the spawn area.

What is required of you?

Not much u will be glad to hear lol. Of course u will need to be friendly, able to play in grps now and then and speak English.  As we grow certain positions will need to be filled like a Dojo planner, Officers and leaders to help with the day to day running but ultimately u just need to be relatively active in the evenings GMT+1.

There is no rule to contribute to dojo building atm but as we expand past 30 players, any help would be gladly received =).

Leave a msg here if u are interested or msg me ingame and I will throw u an invite. GL HF.

We are filling up fast since we expanded a few days ago. Currently have 10 places left to fill, msg me in game or leave a post here and i will be checking back a few times a day. At this rate we will most likely be full by the end of the week =)