Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Curious Game Shutdown And Website Page Open

Anelyn

Yo, was doing some missions on Europe with a buddy to farm rubedo, after 3 missions (I'm hosting since my net is better, same with PC), when we start a new mission, instead of loading screen game shuts down, chrome opens up with a page saying if you see this page you know what happens! And says something about overclocked processor, system overheating, bad drivers etc.

I quickly check my system monitor - everything is fine, CPU & GPU alike, no error / crush report or anything. When I got back in game, my friend had same thing with game shutting down and opening his browser on that page.

I never got this before. And I played even for 8h at a time (1920x1200, everything on max, no physx - I disabled it).

Curious if anyone else experienced this before. Never had it in all my ~200h of Warzone before.

This happens to my brother all the time. After update 7, his video drivers like to crash when playing Warframe. I think it probably has to do with his 3 monitor setup. It never seems to crash when he runs full screen.

I5 2400 @3.10 Ghz, 8gb ram - 2 modules x 4 gb (corsair if am not mistaken), windows 7 64 bit home premium, Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti 1024 MB DDR5 memory.

No overclocking, system never overheats (I get like max 60 C on all 4 cores when I run very intense stuff like 3rd complex renderings) never had any problems of any kind.

Am runing single monitor. Video drivers are up to date as well. The thing is only happened once, and only when I played with a specific mate (we both got kicked from game and the page opens for both of us). I never got it before either solo / private / online play.