Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sugesstion For Clan Please Add This Sugesstion To Update 8

bima031

Assalammualaikum Wr, Wb. I sugesst :

1. In clan add more class , because now is just four like, initiate, recruit, leader, warlord . I sugesst add staff, head staff, admin, head admin, vice leader. << Please Add this and with every class there is different power or like staff can invite player to clan or anything.

2. Add a rank. like every 6 month or every 1 month, the clan will reset the rank and the rank is can get with fight with other clan or the player of clan Xp . and the 6 month or 1 month reset if you don't agree is alright, maybe you can change with, if you win with a rank 1 clan your clan can high as much as the disscussion .

3. if join a clan must be a + think you can get not just get many friend like maybe , you can get more exp or more money. that's developer decision.

4. There's a system blacklist in every clan. up to the clan who is the clan wanna blacklist. This is maybe for bad people.

5. And there's warn for player in the clan.

6. The clan can have dojo but must buy first. Dojo in my mind is the lobby and the place for training so the member can talking and whatever. and the dojo can be upgrade to like first time buy dojo is 200000 in game and it up when the upgrade up.

7. There is a warlord meeting for what or everything. (Just Optional)

8. Can open battle with other clan or with enemies . so the member of online can join or start open battle with another clan or enemies. (Optional)

9. The clan have a rank like . Rank A, B, C, D and E.

That's all my tips wasslammualaikum Wr, Wb. If There's wrong in my topic i'm sorry.

Update 8 probably come with

1. In-clan trading. Trade your excess blueprints, components to clan members.

2. Clan-related item. Badge, tattoo, clan-specific weapon.

3. May be a clan foundry and other structures.

4. Competitive aspect. ClanVSClan. I don't think that we'll have a direct contact with players from other clans. However, DE probably going to count kill/mission accomplished/elite kill from the server to determine the result of competition/ clan rank and perks associated with said ranks.

However, I don't see what could be accomplished by increasing rank title within the clan. We may see something similar to forum's rank (disciple, seeker, hunter, etc.) which associated with contribution to the clan. However, it just to let others know how much you participate as clan member.

Just an idea, not sure how you would go about implementing it, but having something like 'clan frames' that can be recognized as different from the stock frame skins. but of course also have a toggle option for it, for those who wouldn't like that sort of thing.

Could apply to weapons as well.

Could be based on a type of clan xp system, though currently i would see the problem of 'looking the same' stick around unless it was done in a Mass Effect sort of gear style where you could customize arms/legs/etc (exception: helmet is of course left alone due to the existing switchable helmets)

On a less invasive note: Allow players to carry Sashimono (for those who don't know what that is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sashimono), with a clan emblem or something. Though that could get annoying to aim through, so if that was added add a fade feature when aiming or in closed confined spaces for the player screen as this is 3rd person.