Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Children Of The Orokin - Looking For Active, Friendly Tenno! No Rank Or Playtime Requirements!

BladeRunner83

Warframe_Clan_Badge.png

"Welcome Tenno...

We, the lost Children of the Orokin, have banded together to reclaim our rightful place in this system. Reanimated from our Deep Sleep, all that we once knew is now gone. The time has come to reunite with our lost brethren; both those who have already fought for a lifetime and those who have just awoken. The time has come to once again pick up gun and blade to wield against our foes. The time has come to show the enemies of the Tenno that the might and fury of the Orokin empire lives on... in us."

We are always looking for active, dedicated and friendly Tenno to join our clan. We have no requirements when it comes to rank or experience in-game, so it doesn't matter if you're a veteran looking for a community or if you are just starting out and in need of some support. All we ask is that you speak basic English for communications purposes. We encourage co-operation and teamwork, don't be afraid to give a shout-out in the clan chat! We wont bite! ;)

Our clan already has an emblem [top], our Dojo is fully equipped with all the labs, trading post, vault, obstacle course, duelling room and obervatory. All clan tech research is up to date. We have recently upgraded the Dojo to make it even more awesome, and it came together nicely thanks to the generous contributions of our members.

All members are given the rank of Optimus (officer), with permissions to conduct, contribute to and replicate any and all research projects available, as well as the option to recruit new members to the clan.

Our clan doesn't have alot of rules and they are simple to follow:

1. Be respectful of your fellow Tenno. Verbal abuse and bigotry will not be tolerated.

2. Don't beg for plat in clan chat. Setting up trades is fine.

3. We try to be an active clan, and so members who have been inactive [not logged in] for 15 days will be expelled to give room for more active players [unless information about absence has been given to clan management in advance]. Members who have been kicked and wish to rejoin are welcome, just nofity clan management.

4. Clan trade tax is set at 15%, resources contributed are used for clan projects.

5. Feel the wuv :3

Our clan is currently a member of an alliance, Tenno High Council, consisting of 22 clans so far. The alliance's stated goal is to aquire and amass resources [credits and specters], with solar rails ready to deploy.

If you are interested in joining, or want more info, reply to post or add me, Sithus10 or Cazzard to 'Friends' ingame, and we will get back to you ASAP. :)

Prime         (warlord)     BladeRunner83

Arbiter       (general)    Sithus10

Arbiter       (general)    Cazzard

Edited by BladeRunner83

Warframe_Clan_Badge.png

The storm clan 'Children of the Orokin' are looking for active, dedicated and friendly Tenno to join us! We have no rank or logged playtime requirements!

We have a clan emblem (top), a fully equipped Dojo with trading post, vault, obstacle course and all the labs, as well as all research released so far complete. Dojo is currently undergoing upgrades, duelling room will be back soon.

All members are given permissions to conduct, contribute to and replicate any and all research projects, as well as the option to recruit new members to the clan.

We try to be an active clan, and so members who have been inactive (not logged in) for the past 15 days, will be expelled to give room for more active players.

If you are interested in joining, or want more info, notify me or contact me ingame by /w @ BladeRunner83, and I will get back to you ASAP. :)

Can you tell me clan members so i can ask them for an invite because when i ask for an invite your not online.

• 2 weeks later...

Warframe_Clan_Badge.png

"Welcome Tenno...

We, the lost children of the Orokin, have banded together to reclaim our rightful place in this system. Reanimated from our Deep Sleep, all that we once knew is now gone. The time has come to reunite with our lost brethren; both those who have already faught for a lifetime and those who have just awoken. The time has come to once again pick up gun and blade to wield against our foes. The time has come to show the enemies of the Tenno that the might and fury of the Orokin empire lives on... in us."

We are always looking for active, dedicated and friendly Tenno to join our clan. We have no requirements when it comes to rank or experience in-game, so it doesn't matter if you're a veteran looking for a community or if you are just starting out and in need of some support. All we ask is that you speak basic English for communications purposes. We encourage co-operation and teamwork, don't be afraid to give a shout-out in the clan chat! We wont bite! ;)

Our clan already has an emblem [top], our Dojo is fully equipped with all the labs, trading post, vault, obstacle course, duelling room and obervatory. All clan tech research is up to date. We have recently upgraded the Dojo to make it even more awesome, and it came together nicely thanks to the generous contributions of our members.

All members are given the rank of Optimus (officer), with permissions to conduct, contribute to and replicate any and all research projects available, as well as the option to recruit new members to the clan.

Our clan doesn't have alot of rules and they are simple to follow:

1. Be respectful of your fellow Tenno. Verbal abuse and bigotry will not be tolerated.

2. Don't beg for plat in clan chat. Setting up trades is fine.

3. We try to be an active clan, and so members who have been inactive [not logged in] for 15 days will be expelled to give room for more active players [unless information about absence has been given to clan management in advance]. Members who have been kicked and wish to rejoin are welcome, just nofity clan management.

4. Clan trade tax is set at 15%, resources contributed are used for clan projects.

5. Keep it friendly & have fun! ;)

Our clan is currently a member of an alliance, Tenno High Council, consisting of 19 clans so far. The alliance's stated goal is to aquire and amass resources [credits and specters], with 7 solar rails ready to deploy.

If you are interested in joining, or want more info, reply to post or add me or Sithus10 to 'Friends' ingame, and we will get back to you ASAP. :)

Prime         (warlord)     BladeRunner83

Arbiter       (general)    Sithus10

Sent you a friend request just to make sure, hopefully you'll get back to me in time...

Edited by MrXclusive

• 2 months later...

I would like to join your clan please.I have just started playing and some of my wanted clan requirements were far from my rankings,which makes me want to join this clan.Please invite me

IGN:AfiqKhair

Edited by AfiqKhair