Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinityrespawn Recruiting

(PSN)DarkValo

InfinityRespawn is a completely new clan/community founded by a group of friends who are passionate and enthusiastic about gaming and really wanted to create the kind of community where any type of gamer could join, feel welcome and have great fun.

Now that's out the way, WARFRAME!!

We are a new clan, but our desire is to create a really relaxed, fun, friendly and cooperative community for everyone who wants to be a part of it. Our main goals are to;

- Create an awesome looking Dojo with all Research rooms available.

- Help out our other Members in anyway we can; doing missions, trading gear and giving helpful tips.

- Build a strong community full of awesome people!

We do have a website setup which we use for organising our Warframe events among other things, our ranks are basic and everyone is treated equally. Ranks on-site don't effect those in-game. There are absolutely No Requirements for you to join, any and all are welcome. Our URL is = http://infinityrespawn.boards.net/

But it's really not essential for your involvement in the clan. If you only wish to be a part of the clan in-game, you can message me anytime, PSN is DarkValo and I'll happily send you an invite to the clan.

I really hope people are interested in joining, We're new but I'm active on Warframe everyday. So get to our site or message me on PS4 if you're interested and thank you very much for reading.

Edited by (PS4)DarkValo