Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Good Crowd Control Warframe

mizoz

Question

i,m searching for a warframe with good crowd control i currently use ember but i dont really like playing her.

i just went for the looks of ember cus she looked kinda cool but her abbilties are only good against infestion.

8 answers to this question

i use Rhino(as suggested by my name) if you want good CC Rhino and His power Rhino Skin its pretty much a must for CC you want to take no damage when you do this then while in this mode use Rhino stomp it will clear the area of weak emimies and almost kill normal ones knock down Big ones and let you and your group run or finash them off these are your bread and butter for CC i think

Actually, offensive or defensive, Nyx is still the better choice. Sorry, but im a hardcore nyx fan.

Let me explain why. Chaos causes all surrounding enemies to fight the nearest target. Using this opportunity, u can either kill them (offensive) or escape (defensive) while they are killing each other.

Even if its 1 vs 1, for example a heavy grineer or an ancient, u can use mind control to, again, either kill it or run.

Well, I do have Rhino too. However, although Rhino's iron skin is considered a good defense, all fires will still be on you. There might be a chance where your iron skin runs out and not all enemies are killed. It's the same for Rhino Stomp too. I dont see how an effective offense/defense it is :O

Edited by wkfire

Depends on what sort of CC you want. While Rhino/Nyx/Mag types spring to mind, the case could be made that Loki has the single best CC move in the game--and it's both defensive and offensive simultaneously. That Decoy taunt is just ridiculous.