The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember's Accelerant [Suggestion]

(PSN)RusStarik

Hello!

I love Ember Prime, I love how she looks and I love her obsession with fire. And I want to share this her obsession with everyone in a team.

This is my idea of a little buff for Accelerant ability - add a little % of fire damage to every weapon of all Tennos in a blast radius of the ability for a few seconds.

That's all, thank you for your attention. :D

It basically already does this (or at least it's supposed to, me and a few others have been testing this recently)

Any enemies hit by Accelerant will be more susceptible to all Heat damage for the duration of the ability.. If your allies have Heat elements on their weapons, their damage will be buffed.

It basically already does this (or at least it's supposed to, me and a few others have been testing this recently)

Any enemies hit by Accelerant will be more susceptible to all Heat damage for the duration of the ability.. If your allies have Heat elements on their weapons, their damage will be buffed.

I think the OPs point was that regardless of whether they mod for heat damage they should do heat damage for a period of time when accelerant is used.

I think the OPs point was that regardless of whether they mod for heat damage they should do heat damage for a period of time when accelerant is used.

Yup, that's my point. It's don't even need to be somethion crazy, like +90% of FD. I'll be happy to see even "+5% fire damage" for a maxed Accelerant.

Even more fire damage! This can't be bad, right?.. Right?

It would be good. I think that maybe Accelerant should increase the damage of compound elements that include fire (if they don't already, still trying to test that too).

For example if you have Blast (Fire + Ice) then it will buff the damage on that too on allies weapons.

They should give us more damage on fire blast and world on fire, to actually make me use those abilities. Fireball shouldn't be the highest direct damage ability!

Why not just make it buff her and her allies instead of debuffing enemies?  People have told me she doesn't do too well in higher-tier missions, so she'll be doing the lower ones more often than not (I think) and in those missions, mobs don't last long enough to warrant debuffing them with accelerant and then using her other powers.