Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pow3R Of Friendship Is Open To All

Frost_Craft

Hi, I was not the one who started this clan it was 'TheSmash' but as he is not always on so he has allowed me to "take over" on his behalf. We are also on Steam and a link will be at the bottom of this post to our Steam page if you wish to take a look.

We are a MLP based clan just as a heads up, but you do not need to like MLP, have watched the show or have heard of it to join. Not all the members here are bronys, and even fewer/if any discuss it in the clan chat.

We do have a set of Rules that we expect you to follow:

-We expect you to be kind and tolerant of others.

-Try not to offend others.

-Do not judge other, if you do please keep it to yourself.

-Lastly, have fun.

(If someone in this clan breaks the first 3 rule, please take a screen shot of it and PM 'Frost_Craft' or 'TheSmash' with your concerns).

We do not have any requirements to join, but when anything new is added to the dojo (ex. research or rooms) we would hope you will contribute even if it's a small donation.

We are casual group of players and we are all willing to help. If you want to squad up just give a shout in the clan chat if some people are on. Many will be willing to run missions and I am always willing to play/help new clan members/players. We currently have 74 members and 20-30 memebrs are still very active.

At some point I do plan on having Dualing tournaments and Time Trials (in the obstacle course), but I don't see them happening soon, sorry. But I can garantee you that for the tournaments Rhino is BANNED!!! I appologize to those who like him but he is a little "Broken" for duals.

All our research is done, and almost all the rooms are built (barracks are the only things to be build and will only be built as needed).

If you are interested PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Also as of this post I am still working on the Clan Emblem.

Our Steam page: here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ThePOF/discussions/5/828935672701010647/