Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Element X Is Now Recruiting !

SlickIsHere

Hello fellow Tenno,

For a long time our clan was just for a few friends that know each other.

But after taking a big break in the game just me and 1 friend returned to the game (around beginning of June).

So we decided to open up our clan. 

If you enjoy the game and seek a few friends to play with feel free to check us out.

*Requirments*

- Active player

- Our goal is to be a EU clan it would fit better that we all play in same timezone

- Mature player (somehow little crazy is good aswell)

- Rank 2 or above (ive set this rank so we dont recruit people who will leave the game after a few weeks/months)

- Teamspeak (we have a teamspeak server running BUT it is not required to be on here)

*Dojo*

Clan Research: we have all the research unlocked.

Clan Emblem: 831b7d.png

*How to join*

Just give a message here or contact us ingame IGN: SlickIsHere or IGN: DovaahBear

We do not own a website where u need to write down ur life story to join.

Just contact us here or ingame and you are done ;)

That should be enough to start off with!

See you ingame fellow Tenno !

Edited by SlickIsHere

Hello,

I am looking for an active ghost clan to join.  I joined one a few weeks back and it turned into a storm clan and is planning to expand further.  I just left a moon clan before this one due to the lack of community and am looking for a smaller group of active players.

I am currently mastery rank 16 and was always helping the newer players in my old clan until it blew up in size and lost it's appeal.  I would like to know if you plan on staying a ghost clan or expanding someday (shadow clan would be fine with me) as that is something I would take into consideration as well.  

In game name Ichrius.  Thank you.

Hello,

I am looking for an active ghost clan to join.  I joined one a few weeks back and it turned into a storm clan and is planning to expand further.  I just left a moon clan before this one due to the lack of community and am looking for a smaller group of active players.

I am currently mastery rank 16 and was always helping the newer players in my old clan until it blew up in size and lost it's appeal.  I would like to know if you plan on staying a ghost clan or expanding someday (shadow clan would be fine with me) as that is something I would take into consideration as well.  

In game name Ichrius.  Thank you.

Hi, yeah we are not planning to get big.

Atm we are on 4 players and a small alliance.

and sorry for the late responce but had a rough weekend :D