Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newfodder Recruiting

(PSN)Wolfy_KM

Hey all. I created a post a while ago about creating a new clan specifically to help new players into the Warframe universe! It's actually been working out thanks to some very helpful clan members. Our dojo has expanded through all halls, and from here on out everything that will be added will be simple service rooms like obstacle courses and such. Research is also coming along nicely. With all research facilities built and most weapons and objects researched. So the only thing left is finding new players to teach and more leaders to teach them!

We are currently looking for a leader that will act as a monitor for all active and inactive clan members, to make sure half the barracks aren't taken up by people that don't play.

We are also looking for leaders that can act as guides to new players looking to have a good time.

If you would like to join or apply for a leadership role, please either contact myself or D-Train00000 via message in-game or via psn, or simply post below!

• 2 weeks later...

NewFodders Clan is still recruiting members who want to fight alongside us. All of the research rooms have been completed and the majority of the weapons and materials are available in the dojo. Right now, our dojo is built to accommodate a Shadow clan. If we get more members, then we are looking to expand the rooms in the dojo. We are also looking for leaders that can act as guides for new players looking to have a good time. If you are interested, please contact myself or Wolfy_KM (Warlord) via message in-game or via psn, or simply post below!