Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Call To Founders, Council Members, And All Warframes!

7.T.

I ran out of content a week ago. . .

I showed this game to a lot of competitive FPS gamers and I'm the only one still here

Since 84% of the game is a repeat of the first 3 planets there isn't much meat on the bone currently

To anyone listening I'd say enjoy the game. . . It's quite good, but at a casual level

Don't burn through it like I did

I donated because I like metallic butts and all there jiggly goodness..

Nah its because i'm interested in this game and seeing all the changes the devs feel like making.

This is the first game I've seen in a while where the devs interacted with players though.

hopefully they add throwing stars though

"hopefully they add throwing stars though"

I think they said in the live stream they are going to add something like this so that should be interesting

Edited by 7.T.

I have tried to buy founders, 3x now. My transactions seem to fail. When I submitted a ticket, it took them 6 days to respond with "try it again". So I did. And it failed in the same way it had before, twice in a row.

Now i have money on a steam wallet I never wanted, and only put there to buy plat/founders, which never went through.

I had 7 friends playin with me, 7 guys i recommended the game to. Of them, only one still enjoys playing. Everyone else said it just got too old, repetitive, is boring without pvp, and as of late especially, is too darn easy. (see stalker) So I recommend to anyone considering buying a founders pack, dont. Save your money. Your friends will get sick of it in 2 weeks, and you will too not soon there after.

Lets not forget the plethora of server drops and crashes that started last week/weekend. It takes about 2 weeks to get everything you want in this game, and when you have everything you want, and your friends have stopped playing, well there isnt much of a point to it. Content wise this game is as deep as a puddle. Now you wont see this on week one. I didnt. At first it was a heck of alot of fun and I didnt anticipate growing bored with it so quickly, but give it a few weeks. hold your coin. Cant hurt can it? To wait 2-3 weeks before you start paying this developer for their free to play game? Soon, you will come to agree with me, little by little, one repetitive/non challenging match at a time.

When they cant even put in the time or effort to make sure their transaction system functions properly, when they take almost a week to finally respond to a support ticket in a meaningful way (try it again they finally said), when they cant stop their servers from crashing 3x a day causing you to lose time invested/items found, and when you realize after 2 weeks youve seen everything this game has to offer, you'll agree. Save your money.

Ill still drop in every once in a while, but having had my transactions fail 3 x over with them, then going to the "coming soon" steam store shop and seeing what else i could get with that money instead, I am sooo happy it didnt go through.

There are some great titles on the cusp of release for pc gamers. Oh and PS, I broke this into paragraphs, but apparently this forum cant handle paragraph formatting, so it looks like a wall of text. Oh and one more thing, that one buddy that still likes it said when he signed in today all his foundry items are gone like he jsut started a new account, so hes real mad. Guess I should change that to 0 are still playing aside from myself.

Edited by TankATron

To TankATron: Sorry you had some issue with buying. I play through steam but bought my Founder's Package on the website through paypal without any issues. I also have played quite a lot and the only time my game crashed was yesterday when everybody else was crashing too. Try turning off 64 bit mode and/or direct x 11 mode in the launcher if they aren't off already. I have a decent computer and but I still have direct x 11 off and 64 bit on and it still looks good. Not sure if this is the right place for your post but its true, you should be sure you really like this game, can see it's potential, and can wait for more content before buying anything. Again, sorry for your troubles TankATron. The forum problems should be cleared up soon, there is a post about it in the News section I think. Hope you give Warframe a try again sometime later

Edited by 7.T.

Answering the founders question: (before you read it, i warn you i'm a PvP player. A player that only plays games that has PvP or has potential of having an amazing PvP.

I decided to become a founders for this game simply because from my imaginations, i can see this game can be amazing in PvP. Don't flame me yet, im not talking about the PuG 5v5/10v10 and i would agree the game would not be as great if they were to make that kind of PvP for this game.

What im talking about is something like Clan vs Clan 5v5/10v10 Or Arena (premade) 3v3-4v4-5v5 PvP with a ladder.

I've already taken a like to what the up coming Clan vs clan RISK like system. Don't know if its true but im glad they aren't thinking about a PuG PvP but something more premade groups. Should be interesting. That is all i got ^_^

To be honest, I enjoyed this game more when it had skill trees and random stat mods.  Made mod hunting way more fun.  That's when I dropped 20 bucks for some platinum.  I had planned on playing this game for a long time and upgrading my founders pack.

I hope they continue to expand on the new system, since they're probably not going back to the old one.  I'd really like a reason to keep playing as much as I did pre-Update 7.

But right now, not much is holding my interest in the game, other than the fact that I've already invested a lot of time into it.  The combat will always be fun, but I was here for the treasure hunt.  I bought in to the treasure hunt and then they took it out.

I know this game will be a success though.  It was still fun after 100 hours play time and beyond.  So anyone who drops money on it, will get their money's worth.  I know I did.

Edited by Soulie

I joined the council because I want to see this game succeed and I like the fact that this game is direct from developer to customer. Publishers have been doing a fantastic job of ruining games these days, so this is me using my money to cut their bullS#&$ out of the picture.

Warframe is one of the VERY few games that I own, where I believe the devs truly deserve the money that I am giving them.

They actively communicate with the players regarding any sort of issues, or upcoming updates.

Updates and bugfixes are plentiful, and the staff are top notch.

I could not say it better