Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sword Energy // Might Be A Glitch

Adrenochrome

If any admin believes this is a glitch, feel free to move it, but since it ALWAYS happens, I figured this was something intentional.

I don't know why, but unless you are the host of the game, swords with energy (gram, plasma sword) do not show the proper color.

For instance, I will set the energy to red, and while I'm hosting I will see it perfectly fine. However, if I'm not hosting it will turn a yellowish glowing light color, which the entire reason I chose red is because it removes the big glowy light bar in exchange for a thin nice red light.

If this is intentional, I'd like to know why, and if it can be fixed. If it is not, again, it should be fixed. It's very annoying that I go through the trouble to make My warframe match with paris and gram just to end up having a random yellow gram. Thanks in advance.

--- Just noticed the is also true with Paris.

Edited by Adrenochrome

Yup. Also you can't color the blade of Plasma sword?? But I see many Gram blades colored. Plasma is the redheaded step child of the Gram, I supposed. Ever neglected.

I was misinformed then. My friend said he tried to color the plasma sword but it wouldn't ever show.

Also, I have yet to see Gram display correctly unless I am the host.

Edited by Adrenochrome