Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Mastery Rank System Change

Marco98Pro

hi all, In this game there is one thing that bothered me literally: the system of Mastery Rank. because to go forward, you have to raise the level up its own weapons, but if one has all level 30, and all slots filled, and want to get up to level can not. because the level rises only with the increase of the rank of weapons. then one has to release money, money, money for platinum, for other slots, with which to buy weapons and move on. I think it's better or increase the maximum rank of weapons, such as 50-70, or change it altogether. and put a "basic" as for all other F2P. those who agree with me on this to write it. thanks

hi all, In this game there is one thing that bothered me literally: the system of Mastery Rank. because to go forward, you have to raise the level up its own weapons, but if one has all level 30, and all slots filled, and want to get up to level can not. because the level rises only with the increase of the rank of weapons. then one has to release money, money, money for platinum, for other slots, with which to buy weapons and move on. I think it's better or increase the maximum rank of weapons, such as 50-70, or change it altogether. and put a "basic" as for all other F2P. those who agree with me on this to write it. thanks

I agree the S#&$ out of this guy.

technically, it is f2p because you can sell one, two, three,... n number rank 30 gear and to empty slots to fill with an unranked item. While if you want to have all your rank 30 gear sitting around looking pretty you can't without $$$ for plat, but as for the arguement you can technically do the f2p rank up indefinitely. with 50 plat to start assuming you spend one for 1 more frame slots so 3, and 24 for 4 more weapon slots, then you have enough where you can keep your favorite frame / weapon loadout and still facilitate rank up.

Then again, @_@ if they want to give an alternative way to get inventory I don't mind.