Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugly Glow

V101

yeah, as sayd, the game has been oftenly glitching with a nasty glow on diferent weapons, and i cant see... anything

2013-04-06_00003.jpg

2013-04-06_00004.jpg

2013-04-06_00005.jpg

2013-04-09_00001.jpg

2013-04-09_00002.jpg

2013-04-09_00004.jpg

2013-04-09_00005.jpg

tried removing bloom and colour correction and its pretty much the same

its not those options, took them down in a moment when i glitched again, and did nothing, just reduced a bit, but still half the screen was full of that bright glow

Edited by V101

DOF/Motion Blur and Bloom should be turned off to get rid of the all of the glow, Bloom does the most of it if you like having Depth of Field effects though. If it doesn't, then something's wrong. Nothing should be glowing at all. Check all your drivers, restart the game and do a file check there, etc etc.

DOF/Motion Blur and Bloom should be turned off to get rid of the all of the glow, Bloom does the most of it if you like having Depth of Field effects though. If it doesn't, then something's wrong. Nothing should be glowing at all. Check all your drivers, restart the game and do a file check there, etc etc.

i did all that allredy, i wouldnt be posting it if i did, i even turn off ALL effects, ALL, even, all to the minimum, and there's still some glows in areas of the weapons, were the energy and elemental effects are, over what should be called "normal" and only happens in dark maps

I actually posted about this in a different forum (whoops), 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/26756-jump-attack-become-your-own-lightsource/

I find I'm fine until I start doing jump attacks, then it just builds up additional light sources every time I do it until the game craps out ... just bought a new gfx card that can handle the load better, but that can't be the only fix :)

Krath.

yeah, somehow the light effect comes from areas that shouldnt have light effect at all, and somehow anything you do that causes light effects, its sort of blends with the weapon effect and it just stays there, so the more you play, the more it glows.....

I once had this guy in my team during a mission and he was glowing like it was the second coming of Jesus, it was really not a sight to behold after a little while because it hurt my eyes and I often get attracted to glowy things and thus, my attention was on this player 70% of the time. This does not happen often but it's a bugger when it does.