Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Guardians Recruitments For The Clan Ps4

(PSN)BabriNargis

Dear Recruitments Playstation 4

We are ( legendary guardians) , we are respected, kind, manner, helpful to eachother, everybody is welcome to join us in the Clan. I am trying to encourage my Clan members who those joined already, who they were afraid to use Dojo to dual to eachother, I was able to give them understanding that this will help you to gain experience and learn from it, now they are crazy about dualing now.

We have 29 members since past 2 weeks that joined us in the family: We are open mind, so we are welcoming any particularly people to join us in legendary guardians. We don't ask members of the Clan about their age, and which Female/Male are.

The only thing we want is from the recruitments are to respect, manner, kind to other Clan members, and try be active in Warframe. As well please introduce yourself to others when you wish to join us in the Clan.

legendary guardians Dojo its massive, we have the most resources in labs, and all the Great halls has been completed, we have 4 Gardens but I am making it bigger than before.

If you would like to join us, just please message me on BabriNargis on PLAYSTATION 4. I immediatelly invite you to the Clan.

I appreciated of your time readIing it for my post for the Recruitments.

Thank you

Kind Regards

BabriNargis

Edited by (PS4)BabriNargis