Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lighting Clan Is Looking For New Members.

(PSN)urkonse

I'm looking for a regular group that is active UK evenings.

MR13en

Always looking for a group to do missions with, and on almost everyday if possible, at minimum once a week.

Plz invite TheDragonTamer

Good Evening fellow Tenno   GMT - time

^^^^ Lighting Clan will now be sent out to you guys .... Thanks for the post   :)  ^^^^

LIGHTING  Clan Update:  

1) Were still recruting  as always

2) Were currently farming  the Four Riders mod dropped from    Tactical Alert: Black Out   enermy  Grineer Manic ( damn round 3 was hard haha !!  )

3)  Making the most of the Double Credit Weekend  (  Thank You Warframe ) . Remember Tenno Buy a Credit Booaster to get  x4 the credits you usually would.

4) Were Still  currently top 5 Mountain Clan on PS4.

So if you are looking for a Friendly , Family feel clan with over 280 members , 100% Research completed.

Reply to Forum or for instant  clan invite  PM me -nmcd3 on PSN

Enjoy the rest of your weekend & thanks for stoppping by.

I'm new to warfare about 2 days in was was wondering if I could join playing everyday so far lol and don't plan on stopping the names dillon357 on psn and in-game if you can shoot an invite and if I'm qualified which I am I would like they join Ty

Edited by (PS4)Dillon357

I'm new to warfare about 2 days in was was wondering if I could join playing everyday so far lol and don't plan on stopping the names dillon357 on psnand in-game if you can shoot an invite and if I'm qualified (which) I am I would like they join Ty

Edited by (PS4)Dillon357