Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Every Warframe Presentation & Powers Description

ap0k41yp5

Loki : http://youtu.be/JqiLRYMmka8

Nyx :

Volt : http://youtu.be/IZJs1LQS6N0

Okay, so I guess it would be helpful to Tennos if they can see the Frames in action before they buy them, with a clearer description of their skills, so I started making presentation videos on my Youtube channel (only gameplay & text with music that fits the frame, no speaking).

I'll do the next frames as I have some time to record / edit the videos.

I hope you like it and don't hesitate to bump the post if you find it useful, so that newcomers and hesitant Tennos can see it ;)

Edited by ap0k41yp5

I stream this game as I'm leveling up and lack the ability to edit videos/broadcasts. I'm glad someone is doing this because it would have been really beneficial to know what I was getting my self into with the starting warframe choice. Currently I'm leveling Loki and compared to volt and excalibur hes rather lack luster :/ I love stealth which is why I chose him but given the extremely limited amount of energy I can rarely utilize stealth or play him the way I had hoped to. I've heard something about mods that increase power duration and efficiency and at a certain point you are invisible for VERY long times so if you are advanced enough to show these "advanced tips/guides" in future videos that would be AMAZING since as it currently stands, Warframes are identical until endgame mods come into play.

I intentionally did just a basic overview of the Frames because of the current state of the game that means a lot of things are subject to change. I have no doubt the community will raise a database later on where we will be able to find in-depth info about everything in the game.

Btw mods are indeed very powerful later on, their stats seem to increase exponentially. If you want to spam invisibility, you should look for power duration, power efficiency mods and energy siphon artifact to have some energy regen.

Edited by ap0k41yp5