Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secondary Weapon Sharing

MarcheseDelGrillo

It would be cool if I could share my secondary weapon with my squad members, in the same way we share our secondary with the hostage in the rescue gamemode.

I say that,because that way we can balance the game a bit,when you're playing with a friend who has just started playing and you are a "beastboss of weaponry".

it would be a cool tactic when you are fighting prosecutors and your friend doesn't have his secondary modded with the right element.

Or you can switch place with your friend and kill the prosecutor ending in something easier than changing the game for a little new mechanic. If you need to get to your friend to switch weapons and he or she is fighting some tough enemy you just have to aim and click, isn´t that hard.

Aded to this we have three weapon slots for modding.

its not really a needed ability though, all the person has to do is sprint and jump to get away, or if you really want a skill we have switch teleport to swap places, also if your giving someone your 7 forma, max modded secondary they could hold their own on a quite high level defence to rank their gear with that, something that would be totally independant of their own gear level, it would be used for boosting