The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For New Maps/missions

Ozziy

This game is the game I have always been looking for but after playing a while the maps get to repetitive. Its such an awesome game and that's why i want to help making this game perfect i had a couple ideas for maps/missions.

Maps:

- Jungle

- Lava

- Desert

- Water

Just some basic environments that can help making this game way better.

Missions:

what i really miss in this game are missions like being in a train or small space shuttle holding off enemies while its moving. This could also be combined with current missions to make a mission feel more like a campaign, which would be really awesome.

another idea is that you are in space and have to fly (with some kind of suit) to another station. this could also be part of an existing mission.

final suggestion is adding more and more weapons tons of weapons and weapons that are harder to craft and such. but i think they are planning on doing that anyhow.

That's what I think about this game feel free to comment :)

Edited by Ozziy

Personally I think the game needs more multipart missions, and not like random "now this is interesting", but more like that one, where you first have to hack two consoles, and then defend a cryobox. It could be taking down a generator to switch off powerfull defence cannons and get to a VIP.. Or same, but to bust out a prisoner, maybe even making the people separate into two groups to open doors for eachother with hacking... Just, needs more sence to it. We already have maps for farming, now it would be nice to have maps for enjoyment.

Edited by GTG3000