Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Banshee More Luck In Any Certain Place?

Notofthiswar

Anyone ever have the most luck finding the BPs for her in any certain mission from others? Ive been farming Defense missions a lot and no luck....highest i am ever able to make it is 25 b4 people start leaving.

but i have never found it...id really like to get this warframe... but would like to know if any mission gives anyone more of a chance or if its just that stupidly random?

I know next update fixes this i guess from what im told but meh....

The thing with luck is that its pretty hard to quantify. If I were you I would just sit tight and wait for the next update, if you really want to try out some new frames grind Saryn, boss isn't too hard if you have a couple of people with you the mission just gets boring :(

The thing with luck is that its pretty hard to quantify. If I were you I would just sit tight and wait for the next update, if you really want to try out some new frames grind Saryn, boss isn't too hard if you have a couple of people with you the mission just gets boring :(

Already got Saryn just to use till im able to get banshee Id almost spend for Banshee but i like the feeling of earning in a game instead of getting the best ahead of the rest. I jsut feel better earning it. But the game will eventaully get money from me...its worth it by far....so far its the only game i have ever played that's not a disappointment

i got two systems (yesterday and today) on wave 5.

whats the mission names? planet etc? ill tell yeah i got 218k hours in this game I will get these BPs even if i gotta put in another 200k hours

Edited by Notofthiswar

Well I can't comment on the foreign part, but I suspect I knew this already and was trying to make a point.

But that's neither here nor there.

Please say where you got them, so we can figure out if it's random on location as well as reward level.

I've gotten one helm from an alert, The others were from Kiliken and I believe it was Eligor?

i posted this in the boss location thread pinned in this forum, but i will leave it here too...have fun farming that B***ch :P

- Helmet: Wave 5 on xini (got one at 10 one time though, but still got another at 5) *easiest part*

- Systems : Wave 10-15 on Killiken/Venus *a bit tougher*

- Chassis : endless speed runs on M Prime will do..i have seen people get it after 270 times..people get it after only a hundred..i got mine after 70+ scattered runs on different sessions..then 34 in succession..i say doing like 50 in succession have a better chance than doing more scattered runs..

it may seem like a lot, but this level ,with the right mods, can't take more than 2 minutes to finish..so it's something in the premises of 4-5 hours till you get it

and great job on the guide, feel free to quote/edit this on your post :)

i Can Confirm that Banshee Chassis STILL drops on M Prime after update 7.7, just got it yesterday like i already mentioned

I shall post this here o_o

evolution00071.png

I personally found banshee helmet from defense mission at Venus-Kiliken, Earth-Gaia and Eris-Xini

I only remember getting helm from Kiliken round 5, Gaia round 10 and i forgot about Xini

For banshee chassis, i got it luckily from farming Mercury-M Prime and Eris-Xini

M Prime was on run #3 and i somehow forgot what wave hmm...i remember telling SniperDiz - (I forgot what i told you today when we were doing Valefor!)

For banshee systems i found it at Europa-Valefor at wave 5

I took this from a post i made many days ago in the sticky thread and where i found my parts (even though i forgot what wave some of them are) Since there's a rarity nerf, i'm not sure if you'll be able to find these parts now compared to before. Although, yesterday i did find a helmet in Eris-Xini on wave 10.

Can anyone confirm drops of any of the BP parts on M-Prime in the last day? Ive got probably 600 plus runs and nothing, not any of the BP's at all. Along with the fact that ive also run Valefor+Gaia numerous times, still seen nothing.... Damn you Chassis... make yourself known to me!

Ah yes "Banshee Parts Blueprints", im dissmissing that claim. :(

Russ

i posted this in the boss location thread pinned in this forum, but i will leave it here too...have fun farming that B***ch :P

- Helmet: Wave 5 on xini (got one at 10 one time though, but still got another at 5) *easiest part*

- Systems : Wave 10-15 on Killiken/Venus *a bit tougher*

- Chassis : endless speed runs on M Prime will do..i have seen people get it after 270 times..people get it after only a hundred..i got mine after 70+ scattered runs on different sessions..then 34 in succession..i say doing like 50 in succession have a better chance than doing more scattered runs..

it may seem like a lot, but this level ,with the right mods, can't take more than 2 minutes to finish..so it's something in the premises of 4-5 hours till you get it

and great job on the guide, feel free to quote/edit this on your post :)

i Can Confirm that Banshee Chassis STILL drops on M Prime after update 7.7, just got it yesterday like i already mentioned

Except that is horrendously wrong to force people to repeat something 100+ times on average just for 1 piece of BP.  Just as wrong as it is to make Banshee parts so nebulously ambiguous to begin with. 

Do you realize some people have been farming every raid/intel/capture/defense mission that rewards Banshee BP's since U7 came live?  It's been a month+, and those same individuals are still without enough parts to even make her once!

This is unjustifiable on every level and seeks to grief/frustrate anyone who wishes to obtain her through actually playing the game, rather than out-right buy her. 

I'm glad they lowered her parts in the rewards table from rare to uncommon, but I'm also frustrated that this didn't happen earlier, and I'm sure those who did/were able to farm her prior to this change are just as unhappy that their hard-work and time spent is potentially negligeable, since her parts are now "supposedly" easier to get.

I wonder if it's really "easier" though.  Banshee was not the only thing to be dropped to uncommon rarity: a vast number of mods have also been bumped down to that same level: warframe skills, elemental damage, and who knows what else.  That just adds to the number of "possibilities" you can be rewarded under the uncommon category.  It's also been proven that the quality of rewards do not increase per 5 waves.  (And even if that gets fixed: why would you want to be bumped out of that uncommon loot pool range and into rare mods that you already have several unecessary copies of already?)

I'll keep farming for that chassis though, but I want everyone to keep in mind what Scalpel is explicitely stating: in order to get just one Banshee part; you must repeat 1 single mission 100-270+ times (atleast 50 focus/continuous attempts if possible).  Think about that for a second.

PS - Before anyone decides to come in and state that all frame BP's are the same way: no, they aren't.  Every other frame can be properly farmed in one spot and you're explicitely told that there are no other venues to obtain that specific frame (besides buying it).  That gives everyone atleast the proper understanding that THIS specific spot will yield to them what they're looking for and they are able to obtain it eventually.  There's also that extra boost of motivation when you already have 2/3 parts, where you're frustrated that the last piece won't drop, yes, but you're also excited/anxious to continue for days on end; knowing that it will be yours in the end.

With Banshee, that just isn't the case; it can be dropped from almost any mission that is a raid/intel/capture/defense; including alerts, but you'll never know if you're close to getting her, ever, even if you have 2/3 parts already; it's still the same as having 0/3 parts, because without the last remaining prints: the frame cannot be built.  You are never sure where you need to farm or for how long, and splitting up which places to farm just increases the doubt and despair as you realize that there is no special spot, just superstition given by individuals who were favored by RNG, but that has no bearing on YOU, because you're still farming and that special spot that your friend got the piece you need; may take you 3 times as long to obtain or will never drop for you, which leads to more doubt and more scattered farming in other areas.  It all builds up into a cycle of cynicism, where you hope to be able to complete her one day, while living in the reality that it's been over a month now and there has been little to no real progression.

Edited by AcewingX