Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Quest Preventing Completion Of Gift Of The Lotus Alert

Einsig_SV

I think I had the same problem. I wanted to do the alert, but when I entered the map, I just had the kubrow quest on this node.
Then I did the kubrow quest one more time (without getting an egg) and after that the alert showed up on this node.
If you haven't done yet, try to do this, maybe it'll fix it for you, too.

I would prefer to make my own choice over letting the system decide by priority. Because in some cases there will be players who want to do the normal/quest/invasion mission and not the alert. If there is an invasion the player clearly shouldn't be able to do the normal missions but for everything else it would be nice to have a choice.

I think I had the same problem. I wanted to do the alert, but when I entered the map, I just had the kubrow quest on this node.

Then I did the kubrow quest one more time (without getting an egg) and after that the alert showed up on this node.

If you haven't done yet, try to do this, maybe it'll fix it for you, too.

This is STILL a huge problem for those[including myself] who can't manage to grind for an egg after 50+ times to running the mission.  At this point I just want to quit the quest so I can do the alert before it expires...