Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Confront Captain Vor

MaxImpact

Just wanna bump this, saying I have the same problem, too, currently. Gonna try Prod_Crewman's (what seems like a) suggestion and kill Jackal... Not much else to do at the moment anyway... Was looking forward to the kubrow pet too :/

EDIT: So, killing Jackal and opening the the quest codex worked. Good workaround for now, if anyone else runs into this.

Edited by samsonmillion

Many thanks for the workaround. I had the same issue. Too bad I missed whatever was inbetween Vor and Jackal. XD

edit: It also locked me from installing the module, but the new fix seems to have solved that. Although the "Vor's Price" notification is still sticking to the nav screen.

Edited by Sazuroi

The only thing that seems to be the problem for me is after Vor, i got no quest marker for anything.Killed Jackle and started Kubrow mission (Maturing kubrow atm) ,but the notification for Vor's prize not finishing is kind of unnerving.

As the title suggests, I have done the prologue quests, having been cautious about the whole thing with the foundry and not going to do the Corpus mission, got through that after getting the device removed, and killed Vor.  Now I have the Mercury Nav Fragment, but since I already had Mercury unlocked, I think the quest is bugged, and there is still one area of the ship I cannot access.

Guest Tehnoobshow

As the title suggests, I have done the prologue quests, having been cautious about the whole thing with the foundry and not going to do the Corpus mission, got through that after getting the device removed, and killed Vor.  Now I have the Mercury Nav Fragment, but since I already had Mercury unlocked, I think the quest is bugged, and there is still one area of the ship I cannot access.

The last area is the Kubrow foundry. You're not supposed to have it after Vor's Prize.

As title, I finally got to defeat Vor after a days wait. The device disintegrated, got the segment, but now it won't show me the next mission in Vor's Prize. I know there is one, unless it's just showing up as bugged again, but where is it and when can I play it? Relogging doesn't work...

many of us have that problem aswell, the devs are working on it and have been working on it probably the whole day, its frustrating yes, but they are in fact working to solve it, Rebecca has been very responsive about the matter too, all we can do now is wait.

Same here after getting done with (confront captin VOR), the Vor's Prize mission still pop up before u enter the navigation, but again once u enter u don't find the "X" anywhere.... please fix it ASAP...
Thanks..

The last area is the Kubrow foundry. You're not supposed to have it after Vor's Prize.

Alright, but this doesn't explain why I still have the Vor's Prize quest alert after I think I have finished that part of the game.  Also, I see nothing about the Kubrow anywhere other than a few feral ones on earth.

i went on Warframe this morning saying that it was complete and i had killed vor 7 times and its saying vor's prize but nothing else so i was wondering why it isnt letting me got to the next quest

After defeating Vor, travel to Venus and fight the Jackal. After defeating it head over to your Codex and press the quest tab. Now the Kubrow quest should be unlocked. Thats how I did it. Edited by Ataire

They released a hotfix, but it didn't fix it for me.

If you check carefully, you'll note that hotfix 14.03 was released in NEGATIVE one days. That would be tomorrow, a.k.a. Monday. In the future. No disrespect intended, the notice is confusing at best. But the hotfix has NOT been released yet. At least, not according to the login screen, which says the current version is from 7/19, which would be hotfix 14.02.