Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Reliable Database/source For Weapon Stats?

SymphNo9

So, as the title indicates; Is there any official source other than the wikia, for weapon stats. The wikia lacks info on the more hidden stats such as crit damage.

Also since the pinned thread for enemies and mods is now severely outdated, is there a more updated one out there someone knows about?

The reason I created this thread is because I'm currently making a weapon stats calculator for convenience of checking out different setups but also just for pure min max entertainment.

I've read here on the forum that the DE are working on a "Armory", dunno when or how it will be.

One that has hidden stun info is Fang, that is completely 0.... and has a polaritie that only stack with North Wind (ice damage) or Staggering Point (stun) which is useless since it applies to base stun rate, which is none.

I've also found that wikia has some misleading info.

I've read here on the forum that the DE are working on a "Armory", dunno when or how it will be.

One that has hidden stun info is Fang, that is completely 0.... and has a polaritie that only stack with North Wind (ice damage) or Staggering Point (stun) which is useless since it applies to base stun rate, which is none.

They need to change this. The only weapon I can see myself using the stun mod with is the fang because it's crazy attack speed. I'd settle for 10% stun chance per auto attack even. And yeah a Defensive polarity is such bs. grrr >.<

I've also found that wikia has some misleading info.

Well, yea if DE is working on such a thing it would be much easier to make the calculator then :P

And yup, the wikia seems to contain contradicting info at times. That's why I am asking if there is any other source of info gathering, so I would really appreciate if someone from DE can confirm that they are indeed working on an "Armory" thingie :D