Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bp Drop Rates

Freestailo

Hello!

I have a question, that is the main reason that brought me to write in the forums :)

I'm trying to farm Ember blueprints, killing the boss in order to obtain them: i got the helmet in one run, the chassis in the second, and nothing at all in the subsequent runs.

Is it really a matter of RNG? Or there is something else that I don't know (like, he only drop a BP once a day)?

So far got 8 helmets, 6 chassis, 4 orokin cell and sometimes you get nothing but a crappy module. Had similar situation when getting Rhino, the system blueprint seems really rare to get from my experience.

For me is the helmet i got already like 5 systems.

Well I mean You could luck out very hard.

I got all the BPs I needed for 4 frames in 2 days.

Also Those 4 frames I farmed for atleast a week prior and only got helmets.

So there are both sides to the coin.

And yes it is 100% random.

I only play with friends or in solo so everybody involved knows what I intend to do when the game starts :D

Ok, I'll keep trying; when he hadn't drop anything for that many times in a row, I thought I was doing something wrong :)

Anyway, as I already asked: doesn anyone know the actual drop rates of bp? Wiki didn't seem to be helpful in this regard.

Keep trying. I got Ember's chassis and helmet in two consecutive runs, then had five or six bad runs, then the systems. I had a similar experience farming Trinity-- two blueprints in two runs, several dry runs, then the final one dropped. It's just RNG. Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is cruel.

Edited by Celestiae

Funny enough, it took me 4 kills to get all Ember Parts but i don't even want Ember, so for now they just rot in my inventory...

But for all Rhino parts i had to kill that boss around 30 times. RNG at it's best...

For Trinity(craft done tomorrow, can't wait) i needed maybe 12 Runs for all Parts. Not too bad.