Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expansion Of Game Types

Fluff-E-Kitty

with the live stream happening today this topic may be a bit moot, but I know that some people (myself included) want to see more types of games, in terms of there mission that is or rather how the mission plays out. this means a multitude of things, from maps to mechanics being added changed or whatever.

what is it that people like, want changed, or would like to be added?

personally I want to see an expansion of the level textures to differentiate greener and corpus ships apart, and perhapes battle scars for the infested one. also windows on floors/ ceilings its a space ship/station. the windows wont alwas bee in line with the floor... well, at lest it would be interesting if they where not.

as far as stuff Id like to see added, these are more of suggestions

- I would like to see the need/ability to exit ships and walk long the hulls, would leave you exposed yes, but crashing thought windows can make one hell of an enterince.

-similar to the above idear, perhaps a mission that tacks place on a ship or astral body that has lost integrity. a player could carry around one of the data drop things witch projects a shied around them in a bubble form. you can drop it, and go out of it, but your exposed if not in said bubble. (basically I want to actually feel like we are in space. the ships dont do that all too well most times)

I would like to see new factions, and new landscapes just like you mentioned.

As for missions, more impact mission, like already suggested on the forum, that ships reactor is malfuctioning, and you ned to retrieve the datamass and leave before it is blown to pieces

- I would like to see the need/ability to exit ships and walk long the hulls, would leave you exposed yes, but crashing thought windows can make one hell of an enterince.

-similar to the above idear, perhaps a mission that tacks place on a ship or astral body that has lost integrity. a player could carry around one of the data drop things witch projects a shied around them in a bubble form. you can drop it, and go out of it, but your exposed if not in said bubble. (basically I want to actually feel like we are in space. the ships dont do that all too well most times)

This game could be so good if we had this.