Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Is Glitching Through Enemys.

-Nightwing-

I don't know if this has happened to other players too, or maybe it's just with the Dual-Zoren, but it happened a lot of times to me now. When i start to attack an enemy with melee i glitch "through" them after a few hits, making most of my attacks miss the target.

It is pretty annoying because i like to play this game without shooting most of the time, it's really exciting to just cut through everything.

Edited by -Nightwing-

I've seen that happen to my son a few times... If they are doing certain animations, or you are, not sure which, it misses every time, and you clip through them.... programming wise, I think it is a bad target check, due to 'animation' function calls that are outside the 'valid hit' function.???

(don't mind me, I am learning Java and I think in these terms all the time nowadays)

Edited by GrimmLiberty

usually happens with duals.

When i had skana and cronus never hapenned, but when changed to dual skana and Fang, it starter to happen alot.

Probably due the animation gives you a "boost" forward, so you pass through the enemy or something like that, i'm no expert

Now that you mention it, it started happening after i got my Dual-Zoren.

I will ask a friend of mine if this happens with his Dual-Heat-Swords, too.

/edit: It's true, it happens with dual weapons.

Edited by -Nightwing-